Responses to Unwelcome Comments on Family Size

• Thread starter Thread starter Ham1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part for me is when I’m out with my Mom, all my sisters (four of them) and my (much younger) youngest brother. People have come up and said, “Oh, how nice, you finally had a little boy after all those girls!”

To which my mom replies, “Yeah, we left his other four brothers at home.” 😃

I also like to tell people that my family has enough to field two basketball teams: a boys’ and girls’. 😛
:rotfl: THAT’S AWESOME! :rotfl: Does she provide the CPR after that one? 😃 Again, AWESOME!

YES! And we’ll do it again and again until my wife (or husband) and I spawn an ARMY OF CATHOLICS and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! Muah Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
God gave me my evil laughing abilitys for a purpuse after all muhahahahhahahahahaha
now I just need a wife…

(no joke I do a realy good evil laugh)

I’ve already been thinking of responses for this in case I end up married and with a bunch of kids. Most of them aren’t very good, but if you do this one right it might well make the commenter feel envious (especially if they’re single, sour, and “childfree”).

“Don’t you know what causes that?”
::nod and happy grin, giggles work too if you’re like me:: “Why do you think there are so many of them?” These kind of people don’t do well with teachable moments, so messing with them is fun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back