Saying our goodbyes

• Thread starter Thread starter Pattylt
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@OddBird, you dust off my clichés. I appreciate a lot of what you write, despite my opinion on Protestant Churches and women in ministry.
Thank you so much @Anicette! Quel compliment, je suis vraiment touchée :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was a pleasure for me too to read you, and to know there was a fellow Frenchwoman in these parts of the internet.

And I’m glad you made it to the other side, which means we’ll stay in touch!

This forum has provided a lot of freedom and opportunity for good things to happen.

Wow, that screenshot is a genuine Blast From the Past! 😀 I joined in 2007, I believe it was, under my previous account, when the forums were more of a blue-grey. They changed once after that and looked brown on some screens, before being migrated to this current platform which I never cared for.

Thank you for your prayers, Trishie. I didn’t navigate the new format so well. Many of you I would like to keep in contact with. How can we connect with the frequent posters on my prayer requests?

Last edited:
See you on the Other Place 😉 🙂

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

It won’t be in couple days…
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

@acadiANNA, I will keep you, your loved ones and your intentions in my prayers.
God bless you and them in all things.

Saying goodbye is bittersweet, but it has to be done. I discovered and joined CAF in the Fall of 2014 with some apologetics questions, and over the years it has been a somewhat helpful resource. One thing I really hated was the design change in September 2017, which is what made me want to stay absent even more for a while, until I eventually got over that.

Oh well, nice knowing every one of you here. I appreciate the good things that came from this forum, and am thankful to God for it!

Goodbye!

Oh my! I had not logged in for several months, and came back to look up something from that thread I started last year. It makes me sad since I started on this forum a long long time ago, then came back after a long hiatus of all most a decade. @Pattylt and @Freddy, it was good to meet you on this second time around. I am glad I thought to login now. lol.

Thank you to everyone else that I interacted with, but did not @ here!

Is Catholic Answers generating an email for all members to let them know it is closing down ? 🤔
I don’t think I’ve received one, but it would have been good for those that have not posted in a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back