Saying our goodbyes

• Thread starter Thread starter Pattylt
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So good to see you again, Lormar.
May God bless and keep you!
Amen.

So good to see you again. The best part of the goodbye thread is seeing so many fromthe old forum days popping up to say a word.
May God bless you.

After reflection, I will be taking an extended leave of absence from all discussion forums.

Thank you to the CAF staff for all I have gained here over the last twelve years.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all . I hope my participation here has benefited you.

May God bless you. Thank you for y our insights and support of the faith.

Is the new forum info available for everyone? I’m interested in joining. I’ll miss CAF.

This community has had a profoundly positive effect on my life. Thank you everyone. There are too many names to list.

I’m not losing touch with everyone, but for those who I am, you will be missed, and I wish you well! Hopefully one day we’ll see each other on the other side of those pearly gates and I can thank you in person.

This community has had a profoundly positive effect on my life. Thank you everyone. There are too many names to list.
As it has on mine. You cannot find such a community of like-minded and like-interested people in the “real world” such as exists here on CAF. You’re certainly not going to find it in any parish.

If there is anyone still looking for a new home, email @Tis_Bearself about the new forum she made … about 300 CAF people are there.

Good luck to everyone and God Bless all of you.

It hasn’t been hidden for at least a week.

Also, on Discourse you can message any user by simply going to your messages, clicking “New Message”, and typing the person’s username in the To box.

I unhid the profile anyway because apparently a lot of people weren’t familiar with how to send a message using the New Message button.

Last edited:
Go to your account and select New messages.
In the address field type @ Tis_Bearself with no space between the At symbol and her name.

Then request entry and I’d probably state why you’re wanting to join. She may question you a bit if she doesn’t recognize your username. She’ll make the decision and tell you what to do from there…

Ps…I never knew I could PM people that had hidden user accounts either! Who knew? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back