SCOTUS rejects Texas' bid to overturn election

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least he should be getting used to it.
He just lost another one in WI. Dismissed (on the merits!) with prejudice (also by a judge appointed by Trump):

“And, on the merits of plaintiff’s claims, the Court now further concludes that plaintiff has not proved that defendants violated his rights under the Electors Clause.To the contrary, the record shows Wisconsin’s Presidential Electors are being determined in the very manner directed by the Legislature, as required by Article II, Section1 of the Constitution. Plaintiff’s complaint is therefore dismissed with prejudice.”

“Plaintiff’s Electors Clause claims fail as a matter of law and fact.”

There is no legal basis for overturning the election even if there was evidence, and no evidence. How long will people believe the lies about this election? Even if you believe there might have been some voter fraud, it should be clear by now that all this talk of winning in the courts was itself the biggest fraud.

Even if you believe there might have been some voter fraud, it should be clear by now that all this talk of winning in the courts was itself the biggest fraud.
I feel especially sorry for the people giving him money.

Isn’t part of his persona that he’s super rich? Why does he need cash from me and you?

It sounds like Elon Musk (the second richest person in the world) furloughing his employees, cutting their pay, suspending their equity awards, and asking them to work volunteer time - all the while he is collecting stock awards in the billions.

Some people get rich through ideas and hard work, others via inheritance, and others via the blood and sweat of the little guy.

48.png
RootKitWarrior:
Trump has been on a tweet storm this morning.
Why not? It’s not like there’s any actual problems in the country that need to be dealt with. :roll_eyes:
Thank you! I’m going to go on a tangent for a bit. Trump is the only president I’ve seen who goes on and on about how hard he works. The presidency is supposed to be hard. It involves having a lot of things on one’s plate. Other presidents have aged ahead of schedule as part of the job due to the workload, the constant demands, and the agonizing decisions. Busy people can’t spend hours each week rambling on to morning TV.

It amazes me how short-sighted the people who have been pushing these lawsuits are. Even if by miracle of miracles they did make short-term gains they are pushing serious long term negative effects that impact their credibility, the rule of law, and the American democracy itself.

Last edited:
Trump has proven he cares nothing about MAGA. He cares about what he sees in the mirror.

I’m frankly embarrassed I voted for him twice. Second time the writing was on the wall but I ignored it.

Anyhow, my faith in the SCOTUS remains.

I was just watching OAN and goodness, wow.

Also of note was Fr Frank Pavone was in full Trump supporter mode…

Maybe it was Newsmax. They’re side by side in my cable system.

Last edited:
Trump has proven he cares nothing about MAGA. He cares about what he sees in the mirror.

I’m frankly embarrassed I voted for him twice. Second time the writing was on the wall but I ignored it.

Anyhow, my faith in the SCOTUS remains.
Much respect for being willing to adjust your stance and live in reality as opposed to descending into paranoia and lying to yourself.

How long will people believe the lies about this election?
I’m sure there will be some that maintain that position to the grave. Hopefully this pandemic will be gotten under control, and “to the grave” may possibly be a long term commitment. It seams that every day death records are being broken.

PA is filing the amicus with the Supreme Court. They will have standing.

God Bless President Trump, got the COVID vaccine out, won in a landslide and forces are trying to steal that from our country.

I think you should come to an understanding of what an Amicus Brief is before saying anything else about one. Your statement there betrays the lack of understanding. If even someone knew nothing about the case, the error in the above statement would be visible to them if the understand the term.

Something awry most likely occurred most likely, PA. tried to shut down the results of a forensic investigation on the voting machines. They wouldn’t do that unless it will make them look bad. More proof of something, at least strange apparently has happened.

Biden 51.4% 81,283,495
Trump 46.9% 74,223,755
Does not look like a landslide for Trump.
DOJ - FBI - DHS - SCOTUS have not found any evidence of fraud. As well the various courts in these US have not seen any evidence of fraud from the lawsuits filed in their courts. If you look at these lawsuits they are much different then what is coming out of their mouths. They have to present real evidence in these lawsuits. Which they have have not. Just a bunch of vague hogwash.

Just because Trump says there was massive fraud does not make it so. He has done so much damage. It may take years if ever to repair our democracy. That will be his legacy.

Last edited:
What lawsuit, and who has filed it?

Still waiting for a court (any court) to find validity to any of the “evidence” Trump keeps saying he had.

In other news: Trump has now refused to concede past the point of Gore, so that excuse is now gone too.

Last edited:
There should be no reason to hide the results of a forensic audit.
I think the audit and the response(s) should be released together. Just releasing speculation and innuendo doesn’t do the system any good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back