Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP Dad. Or is it actually a flawed report?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
HarryStotle:
Are you an expert?
Anybody with good eyes can tell there are significant differences.
I don’t have good eyes but I can tell you that my own signatures have “significant differences” from one day to the next (let alone the gap of a number of years in the Biden signatures) and I don’t do crack or meth to mess with my fine motor coordination. Mostly, I chalk up the daily “significant differences” in my signatures to old age.

40.png
HarryStotle:
Speaking for myself, the two signatures on the licenses seem quite different from each other, so “exemplar” doesn’t seem apt.
The work order doesn’t seem the same as any of the exemplars, but, frankly, that’s not really a “good” signature.
That would be expected, though. I am certain Hunter would have been more careful with legal documents and contracts with foreign government ministries and such. A computer repair shop, not so much. That adds to the argument that the signature is authentic, it doesn’t detract from it.

I know last time I rented a power tool I just dashed off my signature.

I don’t know, Mine is pretty standard all the time. And, you can actually read my name.
A significant difference between yours and the examples we have of Hunter Biden.

But why are we looking into the signature thing at all? The lawyers trying to get the laptop back after the story broke pretty much tells us whose laptop it is.
Not to mention the contents indicate as well.

Last edited:
HarryStotle . . .
I can tell you that my own signatures have “significant differences” from one day to the next . . .
I thought the same thing.

Recently I signed an electronic credit card form.
The E-pen slipped out of my hand and mangled my signature.
It told me to wait, and I thought it was going to reject my “signature”.
After about 3-5 seconds it OKed the signature as mine!

I am surprised people defending Hunter in a situation like this (that in my opinion is almost indefensible - unless it really was not him), would not, you know,
at least wait for Hunter, or his attorneys
to deny the signature and/or computer came from him.
Or some sort of an intelligence report saying that.
Or something.

Last edited:
Just as expected.
And then, of course, there was this, in JOE BIDEN’s OWN WORDS:

Joe Biden was so proud of his role in the prosecutor’s removal from investigating the company paying his son $50,000 per month merely to serve on its board that he actually bragged about it in a 2018 speech at an event for the publication Foreign Affairs. In this speech, Biden boasts his threat to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loans from Ukraine if they did not agree to fire the prosecutor who happened to be investigating the company giving his son a cushy sinecure.
The prosecutor was fired, and the investigation was dropped six months later.

But why are we looking into the signature thing at all? The lawyers trying to get the laptop back after the story broke pretty much tells us whose laptop it is.
Not to mention the contents indicate as well.
Given that it has passed hands a few times, what would physical access to the laptops provide that a backup of the data would not? Though there are now potentially questions of the integrity of the data if there’s not an established chain of custody.

I think computer people can tell when something was originally downloaded.

40.png
Ridgerunner:
Just as expected.
And then, of course, there was this, in JOE BIDEN’s OWN WORDS:
Watch Biden Brag About Bribing Ukraine To Fire Investigator Of Son's Biz
Joe Biden was so proud of his role in the prosecutor’s removal from investigating the company paying his son $50,000 per month merely to serve on its board that he actually bragged about it in a 2018 speech at an event for the publication Foreign Affairs. In this speech, Biden boasts his threat to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loans from Ukraine if they did not agree to fire the prosecutor who happened to be investigating the company giving his son a cushy sinecure.
The prosecutor was fired, and the investigation was dropped six months later.
And they accuse Trump of using foul language. :crazy_face:

Joe Biden was so proud of his role in the prosecutor’s removal from investigating the company paying his son $50,000 per month merely to serve on its board that he actually bragged about it in a 2018
Son of a gun…JB n this video😼
This video has been out for 2 years? No indictment yet. Nothing Burger.
Better hurry, if Biden wins, he can’t be touched for 4 years.

40.png
1cthlctrth:
Joe Biden was so proud of his role in the prosecutor’s removal from investigating the company paying his son $50,000 per month merely to serve on its board that he actually bragged about it in a 2018
Son of a gun…JB n this video😼
Just to calibrate your standards regarding justice. If everything on the laptop is proved to be true, should Biden still be elected to lead the country as president?

You have no concerns - zero, i.e., “nothingburger” level of concern - regarding everything that has been alleged?

Politicians are immune from wrongdoing purely because they are politicians Democrat? 🤔

Curious minds want to know.

Not really.

A “Computer person” can check the file attributes to see what date is reported within them. A “Computer person” can also edit those attributes. The low-tech way of placing a file on a computer with a specific date stamp is to simply change the computer’s clock and copy a file to it. The computers are reported to be Macs, which is a Unix based operating systems. On *nix operating systems (Unix and Linux) someone can use the “touch” command to set the file date attributes on a file.

The following would set the date of a file to May 20, 2019
Code:
 touch -d 20190520 someFile.txt
There’s more to be said about creating a specific digital trail. A high amount of skill is not demanded to do this.

40.png
Ridgerunner:
Not really.

A “Computer person” can check the file attributes to see what date is reported within them. A “Computer person” can also edit those attributes. The low-tech way of placing a file on a computer with a specific date stamp is to simply change the computer’s clock and copy a file to it. The computers are reported to be Macs, which is a Unix based operating systems. On *nix operating systems (Unix and Linux) someone can use the “touch” command to set the file date attributes on a file.

The following would set the date of a file to May 20, 2019
Code:
 touch -d 20190520 someFile.txt
There’s more to be said about creating a specific digital trail. A high amount of skill is not demanded to do this.
The complexity of the file system also means there are ways to trace when and where aberrations in filing have occurred. There are logs and such that would all have to be adjusted. To construct an entire laptop of files in such a way as to make every file consistent and appear authentic would not be so easy. We are talking email and messaging programs, image files with their metadata and a host of system files and logs that would all have to be consistent. Discrepancies would show up somewhere. That is to say nothing of checking the external sources and servers that would have to match.

The complexity of the file system also means there are ways to trace when and where aberrations in filing have occurred.
I took into consideration of that. But to speak specifically on it, I would need to know what e-mail client was being used. For example, if the client “Outlook” from Office 365 was used, the e-mails are stored in a single PST file. The date of the PST file will be from the last time that an e-mail was downloaded, or an appointment was added, or some other change. Information on the individual e-mails is then not exposed through the file system attributes; one only has the date that the PST was created and the last time that it was accessed.

The closest thing to some type of trace would be entries within the HFS+ journal. But the journal is a circular log. Those entries are overwritten after some number of file system operations. One could take an otherwise authentic computer with the e-mails on it, add some other entries to it, then take some action to clear the log.

Or, if a person gets their hands on someone’s Time Machine hard drive they could restore it to another computer. None of the journalling history would go with it. Someone could add e-mails to to PST, put it on a machine, and there is almost no way to tell the authentic from the fake.

I saw “almost” because there is a method for an e-mail being marked as authentic in a way that one can’t really modify. The method has been in existence for over 20 years. If a person’s e-mail account is set up to sign e-mails with a certificate, then any modification to that e-mail is detectable because it no longer will match the “signature” in the certificate. The signing-time of the certificate cannot be manipulated by altering the computer’s clock. It is dependent on one of the hand-full of certificate authorities. A party can check if the contents of the e-mail match the certificate and authenticate the certificate against the certificate authority.

Confirmed a 5million unsecured loan to JB from China…yep China owns Sleepy Joe

The Mueller “investigation” took longer.

But if Biden is elected, it will all go away.

Tony Bobulibski CEO of the co that HB and JB and family started is giving a press conference .Its on Fox News.This is HUGE Whoa!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back