C
crochet_lady
Guest
Just a few more comments to a few more people – then will be off for a while.
Mr Clean # 71
Why am I here? Taking of precious time? Well – this Is the apologetics section of the Forum isn’t it? What does a person believe and what is it based on?! So this Can be informative for All of us, right?!
And the Catholic Church being the ‘whore of Babylon’ has Not been brought up by Me. Wouldn’t that comment be insulting? I’ve Nod intention of being that way.
adf417 # 72
I Will correct my comment – there has Always been and will continue to Be persectuion of believers.
My ‘truth’ is in Scripture – Jesus Christ tell us that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life – No man comes to the Father, but bu Me"
I’ve never been rude on here and never intend to be. ie calling all priests molesters – will never, ever do that.
I’ve gotten on this Forum the same way every one has – I said I was Not Catholic and stated my denomination. Was accepted as a Trial Member and then as a New Member.
Apparently there are ‘issues’ that I haven’t ‘dealt with’ or simply don’t agree with that some people Want me to ‘accept’ – in order to be ‘correct’ in my beliefs.
adrift – the place of Peter in the New testament has Always been debated. And I Have done research about it – some of my extended family have married into the RCC – my older sister and her husband spent 40 years ministering to the Catholic population in Brazil. They started several churches and have worked with the homeless kids in their area.
Apparently information from a Non-Catholic source isn’t appreciated.
Mr Clean # 71
Why am I here? Taking of precious time? Well – this Is the apologetics section of the Forum isn’t it? What does a person believe and what is it based on?! So this Can be informative for All of us, right?!
And the Catholic Church being the ‘whore of Babylon’ has Not been brought up by Me. Wouldn’t that comment be insulting? I’ve Nod intention of being that way.
adf417 # 72
I Will correct my comment – there has Always been and will continue to Be persectuion of believers.
My ‘truth’ is in Scripture – Jesus Christ tell us that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life – No man comes to the Father, but bu Me"
I’ve never been rude on here and never intend to be. ie calling all priests molesters – will never, ever do that.
I’ve gotten on this Forum the same way every one has – I said I was Not Catholic and stated my denomination. Was accepted as a Trial Member and then as a New Member.
Apparently there are ‘issues’ that I haven’t ‘dealt with’ or simply don’t agree with that some people Want me to ‘accept’ – in order to be ‘correct’ in my beliefs.
adrift – the place of Peter in the New testament has Always been debated. And I Have done research about it – some of my extended family have married into the RCC – my older sister and her husband spent 40 years ministering to the Catholic population in Brazil. They started several churches and have worked with the homeless kids in their area.
Apparently information from a Non-Catholic source isn’t appreciated.