Stripped bare: 'Gay' school plot unveiled

  • Thread starter Thread starter buffalo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference, Jim, is that insofar as I know, people afflicted with pyromania do not have militant lobbying groups to demand legalization of arson. People who are attracted to small children aren’t trying to re-write textbooks to include “famous pedophiles” for schoolchildren to read about. People with a proclivity for bestiality aren’t insisting that marriage licenses be issued for them to wed their favorite barnyard quadruped. Even people who commit adultery are not out there trying to re-write the laws of the country to say that what they did was nornal and good.

The militant homosexual lobby is doing all of those things. They are demanding special treatment for their specific abnormality, demanding that everyone else recognize it, legitimize it, celebrate it, hold it up as an exemplar for children to emulate.

A lot of us out here aren’t going to agree. Homosexual activity is a mortal sin and a deviant behavior, which we no more view as good or normal than we would pyromania, pedophilia, bestiality, adultery, or any other sinful or abnormal behavior.

Have compassion and pity on the person so afflicted? Absolutely. Tolerate his sinful and aberrant lifestyle? No. Christ did not tell the woman caught in adultery, “I accept you as you are, and I do not condemn you. Go, and keep committing adultery.” He told her, "I accept you as you are, and I do not condemn you. Go, and sin no more."

You’re planning to adopt some?
People who commit adultery aren’t trying to get it recognized as normal and good?! With the divorce and remarriage rate I would say they already have. And that was the only recorded words toa n adulteress woman to go and sin no more. The rest of the words to the Zacchaeus, the tax collector, and many another sinner was the message of the Beatitudes and treating your neighbor as yourself. I think sinners do a much better job of loving their nieghbors as themselves than the righteous do.
 
Divorce and remarriage, while reprehensible, is not the same thing as demanding a legalization of adultery, Jim, and I think you’re smart enough to recognize that.

By the way, I added some further thoughts to my last post. Please re-read it, as I do not wish you to feel that I am attacking you. If anything, I respect you; not for your SSA, but for your integrity in remaining chaste as a person with SSA, as the Church asks you to do.
 
We need to put our money where our mouth is. We should support Catholic schools with the same percentage of our income as our parents grandparents and great grandparents did. Or at the very least get together and home-school our children
 
I couldn’t very well do that now could I? I would love to rescue them from prostitution but not necessarily committed homosexual relationships.
Then you aren’t serious about homosexual acts being immoral. Why are we discussing this with you?

CDL
 
Then you aren’t serious about homosexual acts being immoral. Why are we discussing this with you?
Unfortunately we have little common ground with one who believes the Bible to just the work of men and therefore not reliable, who rejects the Christian teaching and who justifies sin as normal and normality as intolerance.

This is the type of mentality that homosexuals want to foister on our children. We must stand against those that throw these stumbling blocks at the feet of children in our public schools to appease and justify their own sin. For the sake of there mamby-pamby self esteem, they are willing to drag children into the pits of hell.

My only advice to these promoters of deviancy to our children is to remind them that God has not started using styrofoam millstones.
 
Unfortunately we have little common ground with one who believes the Bible to just the work of men and therefore not reliable, who rejects the Christian teaching and who justifies sin as normal and normality as intolerance.

This is the type of mentality that homosexuals want to foister on our children. We must stand against those that throw these stumbling blocks at the feet of children in our public schools to appease and justify their own sin. For the sake of there mamby-pamby self esteem, they are willing to drag children into the pits of hell.

My only advice to these promoters of deviancy to our children is to remind them that God has not started using styrofoam millstones.
He doesn’t seem to be truthful about his religious affiliation. But you are right about the millstones.

CDL
 
Well then we sunk into the pit on the heterosexual side as well. The Miss America pageant, etc., etc., etc. All about physical attractiveness. Then there’s Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition as well as other magazines.
Of course, that is not in denial at all.
 
forums.catholic-questions.org/showpost.php?p=3090955&postcount=88
forums.catholic-questions.org/showpost.php?p=3090965&postcount=92

I think he is truthful about his religious affiliation, he is one of those “pro-gay” Catholics we hear so much about.
My religious affiliation is to Christ Himself. I stillfind Him in the Catholic sacraments. But I also find Him in all my nieghbors, including my gay and lesbian neighbors. If that offends anyone, so be it.
 
  1. If you are going to participate in any discussion anywhere, you should be open to being wrong. You are not infalliable, nor is your religion. You cannot base an argument on a controversial fact that you assume is true. Scriptures can be intepreted in many different ways. I mean, heck, I can use the scriptures to justify the oppression of women, slavery, and stoning innocent people–all that the Bible condones. How is the Bible infalliable if some parts of it are no longer considered accurate?
Matt
You’re misunderstanding a few things. IT would be true that scriptures can be interpreted in many different ways, as they are, but why would you question the Bible’s infalliability? The bible makes no decision or takes a stand on any issue. I think you should look up the word infalliable. If you were to use the scriptures to attempt to justify what you say you can, then you also have no understanding of the whole point of the bible. You can find a passage that says that women should submit to their husbands, but ripping that out of the context that it is written to say “hey the Bible says to oppress women” does not fly. As the bible is not a living being, incapable of making a decision this way or the other way, it does not “condone” anything. If you must argue using terms like infalliable… please learn what they mean before you use them.
 
If the Catholic Church teaches that homosexual sex is not a sin then you are correct. Since it does not, as I wrote, what you claim about yourself “doesn’t seem to be truthful”. I have no way of knowing for certain that you have confessed this erroneous opinion. But your comments here indicate that if you have you have fallen back into the sin. Perhaps you can educate me. I don’t claim to know everything about the Catholic faith. Tell us why a Catholic can hold opinions contrary to the faith and still be a Catholic in good standing without ever repenting of those opinions.

Tertullian was a wonderful defender of the faith. I still honor him. Yet he became schismatic, i.e., he broke from the faith.

Origin was a wonderful Christian apologist but some of his opinions were defined as heresy.

If I were to hold opinions contrary to the faith, and I do have some questions about some things, and I held them stubbornly against the counsel of the Church I would eventually cease to be Catholic until or unless I repented and confessed my sin, gained absolution, and ceased teaching obstinantly against the Church.

One more thing, I’m not sure what implications you are drawing from your comment that you respect the opinions of the church but are also friends with your neighbors in the gay and lesbian community. If you mean by that that unless we accept the opinion that sodomy is acceptable we cannot be friends with those afflicted with same sex attractions I say you are wrong.

CDL
 
Let me say this about that. I had thought that one could not claim to be a Catholic and openly teach in opposition to the Catholic truth. Perhaps I was wrong. In any event I apologize for pointing out that to do so was to commit a lie.

CDL
 
[SIGN][SIGN]QUOTE=Wolseley;3089302]First of all, Jim, let me make it clear that what I am about to say is a generality. I am not pointing any of this at you.

The difference in all this is that insofar as I know, people afflicted with pyromania do not have militant lobbying groups to demand legalization of arson. People who are attracted to small children aren’t trying to re-write textbooks to include “famous pedophiles” for schoolchildren to read about. People with a proclivity for bestiality aren’t insisting that marriage licenses be issued for them to wed their favorite barnyard quadruped. Even people who commit adultery are not out there trying to re-write the laws of the country to say that what they did was nornal and good.

The militant homosexual lobby is doing all of those things. They are demanding special treatment for their specific abnormality, demanding that everyone else recognize it, legitimize it, celebrate it, hold it up as an exemplar for children to emulate.

A lot of us out here aren’t going to agree. Homosexual activity is a mortal sin and a deviant behavior, which we no more view as good or normal than we would pyromania, pedophilia, bestiality, adultery, or any other sinful or abnormal behavior.

Have compassion and pity on the person so afflicted? Absolutely. Tolerate his sinful and aberrant lifestyle? No. Christ did not tell the woman caught in adultery, “I accept you as you are, and I do not condemn you. Go, and keep committing adultery.” He told her, "I accept you as you are, and I do not condemn you. Go, and sin no more."

And just for the record, I have just as many sins in my life as any militant homosexual does, sexual and otherwise. The difference is that I recognize them as sins and abnormalities, and I struggle against them. I pray to be released from them. I go to confession and seek God’s absolution when I fall and indulge them. I try, in my weak way, to destroy the sinful tendencies in my life and to work towards a higher level of the kind of person God wants me to be.

What I don’t do is celebrate my sinful behaviors, declare that “this is the way I am and everyone must accept my sinful choices”, or demand that society accept my sins or view them as normal and good, that they should be taught to others as normal and good, or worse, demand that society alter its basic institutions to accomodate “my” abnormal behavior.
Do you see the difference?[/SIGN[/SIGN]
EXCELLENT MESSAGE. It deserves a repost
 
[sign]
Wolseley;3089302:
First of all, Jim, let me make it clear that what I am about to say is a generality. I am not pointing any of this at you.

The difference in all this is that insofar as I know, people afflicted with pyromania do not have militant lobbying groups to demand legalization of arson. People who are attracted to small children aren’t trying to re-write textbooks to include “famous pedophiles” for schoolchildren to read about. People with a proclivity for bestiality aren’t insisting that marriage licenses be issued for them to wed their favorite barnyard quadruped. Even people who commit adultery are not out there trying to re-write the laws of the country to say that what they did was nornal and good.

The militant homosexual lobby is doing all of those things. They are demanding special treatment for their specific
abnormality, demanding that everyone else recognize it, legitimize it, celebrate it, hold it up as an exemplar for children to emulate.

A lot of us out here aren’t going to agree. Homosexual activity is a mortal sin and a deviant behavior, which we no more view as good or normal than we would pyromania, pedophilia, bestiality, adultery, or any other sinful or abnormal behavior.

Have compassion and pity on the person so afflicted? Absolutely. Tolerate his sinful and aberrant lifestyle? No. Christ did not tell the woman caught in adultery, “I accept you as you are, and I do not condemn you. Go, and keep committing adultery.” He told her, "I accept you as you are, and I do not condemn you. Go, and sin no more."

And just for the record, I have just as many sins in my life as any militant homosexual does, sexual and otherwise. The difference is that I recognize them as sins and abnormalities, and I struggle against them. I pray to be released from them. I go to confession and seek God’s absolution when I fall and indulge them. I try, in my weak way, to destroy the sinful tendencies in my life and to work towards a higher level of the kind of person God wants me to be.

What I don’t do is celebrate my sinful behaviors, declare that “this is the way I am and everyone must accept my sinful choices”, or demand that society accept my sins or view them as normal and good, that they should be taught to others as normal and good, or worse, demand that society alter its basic institutions to accomodate “my” abnormal behavior.
Do you see the difference?[/sign]
EXCELLENT MESSAGE. It deserves a repost
I agree. It was an excellent post. Well said, Wolseley!👍
 
Stripped bare: ‘Gay’ school plot unveiledhttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59158

On the heels of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s signature on S.B. 777, which opponents describe as a homosexual indoctrination plan for education districts, a pro-homosexual lobbying organization in California has launched its campaign to infuse a “gay” influence into curricula.

The Gay Straight Alliance recently forwarded an e-mail to its California chapters with information on how to make sure homosexuality is taught in the state’s schools and warned that having students and parents simply “tolerate” homosexuality is not enough. “In many schools, learning about LGBTQ issues takes the form of very necessary tolerance where students are educated about the importance of not discriminating against each other,” according to GSA documents. "Tolerance education is an important first step, but we need to push further.

more…
California is really off the reservation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top