Sudden Death of Moe's 13 Year Old Daughter - Part II

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zelie_Louis
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Moe,
Just getting ready to go to Mass in a few mins, but wanted to stop by say HI! and let you know I will remember you at Mass.
Wanted to tell you a little joke.

Three guys die, they are waiting at The Pearly gates for St Peter to get there and let them in.
St Peter arrives and says to the 1st guy “Why do you think you should enter Heaven?” he answers, “I invented the MRI”. St Peter said “I have heard of that, it is a good thing, you may enter”
Asks the 2nd guy “Why do you think you should enter Heaven?” he answers “I invented the cure for some cancers” St Peter said "That is very good, you may enter.
Asks the 3rd guy "Why do you think you should enter Heaven?
He answers “I invented the HMO’s” St Peter said, “You may enter for 1 night then your time is up” 😃
 
Good morning Moe,
Just getting ready to go to Mass in a few mins, but wanted to stop by say HI! and let you know I will remember you at Mass.
Wanted to tell you a little joke.

Three guys die, they are waiting at The Pearly gates for St Peter to get there and let them in.
St Peter arrives and says to the 1st guy “Why do you think you should enter Heaven?” he answers, “I invented the MRI”. St Peter said “I have heard of that, it is a good thing, you may enter”
Asks the 2nd guy “Why do you think you should enter Heaven?” he answers “I invented the cure for some cancers” St Peter said "That is very good, you may enter.
Asks the 3rd guy "Why do you think you should enter Heaven?
He answers “I invented the HMO’s” St Peter said, “You may enter for 1 night then your time is up” 😃
Thank brought a smile to my face 🙂
 
Moe:

You are really blessed to have all these wonderful people praying for you and your family. There is a bright spot in the world…even if it appears dim. SO many people care about you and feel your pain. I know I do. Your daughter had to have been very special for Our Lord to want her so early. I’m sure she is doing so much good in heaven! Probably praying for you; that your broken heart will be healed! You will always be with me in spirit, my dear friend! I continue to pray for you and your family and keep you in my rosaries. You are loved…
 
At Mass we are in heaven on earth, I believe,(or at least the closest to heaven on earth that we are ever going to be), and I think that ALL of the Church is present then, the Church Triumphant (in Heaven) and the Church Suffering (Purgatory) and us, the Church Militant. I do believe that our children are present at Mass, and when Jesus is Present to us in the Eucharist, Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity I think that we can sense their presence (those that have gone on before us), sometimes in a very strong way, just as sometimes we sense HIS Real Presence more profoundly than any other time.
Perhaps your husband is “sensing” her presence and that is why he thinks she longs to be back here, (God is probably allowing him to sense her more deeply in order to heal him. To let him know that “all is well, she is right here with ME.” )
I really am alright now, I am very happy for him, my little son, such a perfect little soul. I am honored to have played a part in creating him for and with God, for HIS purposes. (It’s just the month of March seems to bring back the pain sometimes is all). My husband is very good at knowing that I will be sad in March and now he just tells me that he’s sorry for my pain, hugs me more, etc…(he handled it so much better than I did, and he still does.) I think that its awesome that she died on St. Joseph’s feast day since he is indeed the Patron Saint of a Happy Death.
Still praying, always will. (I’ll be away from the computer for about a week or so but I’ll check in when I get back.)\Our children will always be worth every tear we shed for them, but it isn’t really tears that we shed for them, its for ourselves, our missing them in our lives/ they, as you know, want for nothing. God bless you.
 
👋
Good morning Moe, It is yucky here, not so cold but raining. UGGG. Getting ready for Mass, I am going to ask Our Lady to pray for you today that Jesus lifts your pain even just a little SOON!
Glad the joke made you smile, here’s another one told to us by a missionary Priest we had at our Parish.

He said he is friends with three older women who are sisters.
The other day one called him, her name is Mary and she was telling him, that the other night one of her sisters Sally got up and said she was going to bed.
However when she got to her bed and started to undress she stopped because she could not remember if she was dressing or undressing.
She called to her sisters for help, Susie said I will go, half way up the stairs she drops a book she was carrying. She stopped to pick it up then could not remember if she was going upstairs or down stairs.
She calls to Mary for help, Mary says to herself " now I have two of them that get confused thank goodness I still have my wits" with that she knocks on a wooden table for good luck.
Then she says “was that the back door or the front door?”😃
 
WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH MY FRIENDS AT CAF … LOVE YOU ALL

FRIENDS / FAMILY:

Greg, I and Amanda are just so happy that once again this year - The Mont Vernon Spring Gala will have their $5K Fun Run in Memory of McKayla
(See inf below).

If you are plan on coming and would like to stop by afterwards for a BBQ at our home - let us know how many to expect. We would love to see you,
it has been a long year.

We hope as many of you can, will be there … we feel so blessed that our Community is still thinking of our beautiful girl.

Also, this Sunday - St. John Neumann will be awarding the First, Annual McKayla Geisinger Spirit Award to one of their Mite Cheerleaders.

I will be dedicating a page on McKayla’s Website, so make sure you stop by - although it will be a couple of weeks before it is completed.

6th Annual Mont Vernon Fun Run: Saturday, May 17. The event will be held rain or shine May 17th, 2008. Fun Run registration will begin at 7:45 AM and the 5K at 8:15 AM. Fun Run will Start At 8:30 AM and 5k at 9:00 AM. This event is very walker/runner friendly.

The race fees are 20 dollars for adult and 15 for children (17 and under) and the first 75 registrants will get a t-shirt.
 
👋
Good morning Moe, It is yucky here, not so cold but raining. UGGG. Getting ready for Mass, I am going to ask Our Lady to pray for you today that Jesus lifts your pain even just a little SOON!
Glad the joke made you smile, here’s another one told to us by a missionary Priest we had at our Parish.

He said he is friends with three older women who are sisters.
The other day one called him, her name is Mary and she was telling him, that the other night one of her sisters Sally got up and said she was going to bed.
However when she got to her bed and started to undress she stopped because she could not remember if she was dressing or undressing.
She called to her sisters for help, Susie said I will go, half way up the stairs she drops a book she was carrying. She stopped to pick it up then could not remember if she was going upstairs or down stairs.
She calls to Mary for help, Mary says to herself " now I have two of them that get confused thank goodness I still have my wits" with that she knocks on a wooden table for good luck.
Then she says “was that the back door or the front door?”😃
**

TOOOO CUTE … THANKS MY FRIEND FOR BRINGING ANOTHER SMILE TO MY FACE AND AGAIN THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS …**
 
Nordar:

Now THAT has got to bring a smile/smirk from many people’s faces! I’m gonna remember that one!😉
 
👋
Good morning Moe,
The fun run for McKayla what a wonderful event, and the Spirit award how special:)

A Dominican, a Jesuit, and a Fransican were all stranded on a desert Island. A bottle washed up on shore and when they rubbed it out popped a Genie. He told them you each get one wish.
The Dominican said “I would like to visit Vegas, I have never been there” Poof he was gone.
The Jesuit said “I would like to go to a Carribean Island I have never been to one” Poof he was gone.
Th Fransican said “Wow I really miss those guys wish they were back”😃
 
Hi Moe,

The award and run sound nice. What wonderful ways to honor McKayla.

Mary

ps - I sent you a pm the other day, let me know if it didn’t work. I have a love/hate relationship with my internet connection! 🤷
 
Sad news everyone - Sojna - who I have asked for prayers for her mum in Australia … well - her mom passed away Apr 14. Sojna is beside herself. She was very close to her mom.

Please give Sojna extra prayers so she will be strong …

Love to you all … will write more later.

Moe
 
Sad news everyone - Sojna - who I have asked for prayers for her mum in Australia … well - her mom passed away Apr 14. Sojna is beside herself. She was very close to her mom.

Please give Sojna extra prayers so she will be strong …

Love to you all … will write more later.

Moe
Saying extra prayers for Sojna…and as always for you too. 😉
 
**HI CAF - UPDATE ON SOJNA … PLEASE KEEP HER AND HER FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS - AS SHE SAYS HER LAST GOOD BYE …

LOVING YOU ALL — SOJNA ADORES HER MOM - SO SHE IS TOTALLY HEART BROKEN … **

**Mama’s funeral has now been changed to 2pm Wednesday 23 April as St Bennie’s always have a 12.30pm Mass… The Rosary will be said at 1.30pm for people who want to participate in that for Mama… I probably won’t be strong enough to sit there for that…

Then to Gungahlin Cemetery and then back to St Benedict’s Parish Centre for whatever it is that you do after funerals… Talk about memories etc… EVERYONE is welcome…

Thank you to everyone who sent emails, text messages and phone calls and messages on the phone… I am literally just sending this out to everyone in my address book.

Thank you for all the love and concern…

I truly have the most beautiful and precious friends.

I love you all dearly and thank you for loving and respecting my mama.

Sonja **
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top