Televangelist tells worshippers to keep giving to the church, even if they have lost their jobs during this time

• Thread starter Thread starter Polak
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
these money preachers are the biggest scumbags, global pandemic and their first concern is there money.

I’ll have to see if it’s still available on their website. Sorry, but I don’t think the date will be available.

Problem is, if I do this it’ll be pretty easy to figure out where I am.
As much as you and I bump heads on this forum, I never thought of you as a fool or a liar… I’m pretty sure that we can take your word on this one. Furthermore, I share your attitude on these types of monetary appeals and am amazed by this sign of common ground😄

Last edited:
What he is leaving out is that people that tithe can only tithe on a percent of income they have. If it isn’t coming in, it can’t go out.

There are people out there that will hear this and think they have to still give. He is misleading, and I believe it is totally intentional.
So now we judge his heart?

Just saw clip and found it fine…fear not Jesus is our source…you are correct that he only, only says dont’t stop tithing because we cant assemble for the time being. Sure can be tempting to not give out of fear and or inconvenience of method.

If some judge him as appalling then some could judge the judger as appalling.

Strange, he says fear not and that is skin crawling? Should we stop supporting our religious infrastructure of schools, hospitals, tv production, radio production not because we lost our job, but because we fear losing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back