The truth in this analysis makes my shiver!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Abrosz
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. ~ Paul

this is all we can do, don’t worry for tomorrow, the evil of today is enough. Focus only on the Lord, all nations are in his hands
 
this is all we can do, don’t worry for tomorrow, the evil of today is enough. Focus only on the Lord, all nations are in his hands
Nope, you should remember: “Help yourself and God will help you, too.” We are not supposed to be passive, we are expected to participate in shaping our future.
 
amen, but what can be done about a single thing in the federal government by us? And I mean not us generally, but YOU abrosz and me krazyevuze. what should we do but pray and fast, be holy, and speak the word of God in word and deed so that others might be saved? we can’t do a thingabout it, it truly is out of our hands, and in the Lord’s.
 
amen, but what can be done about a single thing in the federal government by us? And I mean not us generally, but YOU abrosz and me krazyevuze.
Easy. Get informed and exercise your right to vote - as long as we have it. In Russia Putin is already a dictator, In Hungary Orban had grabbed full power over the government, etc… It makes me very uneasy to see these people calling the shots.
 
maybe, you are very hopeful about this! although despite the right we all now know it is between whoever the DNC puts up and Trump himself. Lord have mercy
 
If this is bothersome, do what I do. I do not read op eds. I find them a complete waste of time, as useful as infomercials. Stick with news that presents facts. If that is not enough, spend the time in education.
 
maybe, you are very hopeful about this! although despite the right we all now know it is between whoever the DNC puts up and Trump himself. Lord have mercy
Nobody said that it will be easy. I point to the countries with “successful” power-grabbing dictators, and I don’t like what I see. True, the democrats are impotent, but that can change. Trump is a schoolyard bully, and VERY dumb.
 
Well, I guess we can stop blaming Trump and start blaming governors…
 
Vote out all the incumbents.

The most powerful means of action US citizens have, but will never use.
And while we are at it, let’s install and upper limit for any public office. It is sensible to have a lower limit… so why not an upper limit?
 
Something nobody talks about, but should, is the degree to which governors and local officials have overstepped their true powers. It’s one thing to issue quarantines. It’s quite another to declare that people can’t go to church even in their cars, or make airplane parts or walk in a public park.

The president takes an oath to uphold the constitution and is charged with doing that. I think those who say he has no power to enforce that obligation when state and local people overstep might be looking at the constitutional issue the wrong way.
 
He’s a billionaire and got elected to the presidency. How’re you doing by comparison?
He is not a billionaire, except by cooking the books. No wonder he is scared to open up this tax returns. He was elected because of Comey’s re-opening a meaningless a investigation and because of Daddy Vladimir’s intervention.

No wonder he is adamant to protect his school results. If they would reflect him in a favorable light he would post them left and right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top