R
rlg94086
Guest
You think he should have slapped the woman?My advice to Obama would be: QUIT BEING NICE
You think he should have slapped the woman?My advice to Obama would be: QUIT BEING NICE
Well, we will certainly come as close to finding out as we possibly can. Expect her to receive the “Joe the Plumber” treatment sometime soon by the LSM where her life story is put under a fine-tooth comb for daring to make a comment to his royal majesty.And why was that? Because she was an educated black CFO?
Yep, a smart, black lady with a job gets and and has something with substance- that couldn’t possibly be a reality (I’m saying that with total sarcasm- totally not what I really believe Mod’s).
So, are you predicting that the electorate will demonstrate a strong swing to the Left this November? Or, are you saying that the small percentage of far left Democrats are dissapointed?I don’t see any posts that get the obvious message of the articulate woman who expressed her disappointment to President Obama: we wanted more change than you’ve delivered. There are many, many people (most of whom do not post to CA Forums) who wanted a more progressive government, who did not want Obama to meet the Republicans in the middle, who who wanted a national health plan, greater regulation and oversight of Wall St. and the banks, an end to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and so on. They aren’t disappointed because Obama is too liberal – they think he isn’t liberal enough.
Hate to burst your bubble, but this lady was on Sean Hannity about an hour or less ago. She’s not your run of the mill liberal, she said she agrees with Hannity on many issues, one is accountability of government and concern over the national debt. I didnt hear her say anything about such a socialist agenda, she didn’t sound all that liberal.I don’t see any posts that get the obvious message of the articulate woman who expressed her disappointment to President Obama: we wanted more change than you’ve delivered. There are many, many people (most of whom do not post to CA Forums) who wanted a more progressive government, who did not want Obama to meet the Republicans in the middle, who who wanted a national health plan, greater regulation and oversight of Wall St. and the banks, an end to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and so on. They aren’t disappointed because Obama is too liberal – they think he isn’t liberal enough.
Mary Bobo, can’t someone express an opinion without being told they are stupid and to lighten up? I made an observation that political polarization is not good and I feel strongly about it. It makes me sad for our country that we can’t treat each other with respect.Good grief, lighten up. If one can’t laugh at this administration, one would be crying all the time. And to suggest that crowds at political meetings, of any stripe, are not screened shows lack of how the political system works.
That was Dr. Lamont-Hill. He said she was a plant. O’Reilly asked for evidence. Lamont-Hill couldn’t give any, although he said he had “plenty.” He will be back on O’Reilly next Tuesday with his evidence.I was watching Bill O’Reilly a little earlier today, and this guy he was talking to saw the clip and immediately dismissed it saying the woman must have been a plant.![]()
Well, she made two mistakes.That was Dr. Lamont-Hill. He said she was a plant. O’Reilly asked for evidence. Lamont-Hill couldn’t give any, although he said he had “plenty.” He will be back on O’Reilly next Tuesday with his evidence.
Did he call her stupid?Mary Bobo, can’t someone express an opinion without being told they are stupid and to lighten up? I made an observation that political polarization is not good and I feel strongly about it. It makes me sad for our country that we can’t treat each other with respect.
I haven’t been here long, but I’ll admit I expected a kinder tone.
That proves she was a plant?Well, she made two mistakes.
She put Obama on the spot.
She went on Sean Hannity’s show.
Now, had she gone on MSNBC she would have been a hero for putting Obama on the spot for all her liberal friends.
This is very true, which makes me think that the President’s chances of being reelected in 2012 are actually in good shape. It’s still a bit early, but considering your point above and what seems to be the self destruction of the Republican Party as it battles against the Tea Party faction, the President finds himself standing in the center. Who can challenge the President at this point with any hope of winning the election?I don’t see any posts that get the obvious message of the articulate woman who expressed her disappointment to President Obama: we wanted more change than you’ve delivered. There are many, many people (most of whom do not post to CA Forums) who wanted a more progressive government, who did not want Obama to meet the Republicans in the middle, who who wanted a national health plan, greater regulation and oversight of Wall St. and the banks, an end to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and so on. They aren’t disappointed because Obama is too liberal – they think he isn’t liberal enough.
No.That proves she was a plant?
As Bill Clinton recently said about Sarah Palin, do not underestimate your opponent.This is very true, which makes me think that the President’s chances of being reelected in 2012 are actually in good shape. It’s still a bit early, but considering your point above and what seems to be the self destruction of the Republican Party as it battles against the Tea Party faction, the President finds himself standing in the center. Who can challenge the President at this point with any hope of winning the election?
What self destruction? The Republican Party is get ready to make unprecedented gains in the midterm elections. How do you say whistling in the darkThis is very true, which makes me think that the President’s chances of being reelected in 2012 are actually in good shape. It’s still a bit early, but considering your point above and what seems to be the self destruction of the Republican Party as it battles against the Tea Party faction, the President finds himself standing in the center. Who can challenge the President at this point with any hope of winning the election?
I think Bill Clinton is exactly right and I believe it was President Obama, though I’m not completely sure, who recently said that Sarah Palin may be the strongest candidate the Republicans have so far. I think it is much too early to determine whether President Obama is dead in the water for 2012. If Bill Clinton is correct about Sarah Palin, then the Republicans would do well to heed the same advice concerning President Obama. I believe the President is attempting to position himself somewhere between the left wing of the Democratic Party and Sarah Palin, which would enable him to capture the middle ground of the electorate. The Republican Party is splintering at present and seems to lack strong leadership which would pull it closer to the middle. Of course, Republicans such as Romney have yet to weigh in on the Tea Party split, but that in itself is ominous for the party. I really think the President is stronger than most Republicans are willing to admit. Still, it’s early.As Bill Clinton recently said about Sarah Palin, do not underestimate your opponent.
I think Obama’s chances are dead, there are twice as many conservatives as there are liberals, the rest are independents and many of them are just as mad at Obama for other things than single payer option and a european style socialist eutopia.
What self destruction? Have you not been following the “Tea Party Revolution?” The emphasis from that wing of the electorate seems to be against moderate Republicans at the moment; a reformation of the Republican Party which would move it farther to the right than even former President Bush would like. Such a move, I believe, would dim Republican hopes for the 2012 election even more than running against a sitting president usually does. I think you’re correct when you say that Republicans will gain house seats in the midterm elections, but as President Clinton proved, losing seats in a midterm election may hamper policy, but it doesn’t necessarily mean the loss of a presidential election. You’re also correct to think that someone is whistling in the dark (or past the graveyard), but whom exactly? I would say the leadership of the Republican Party is carrying the tune at present.What self destruction? The Republican Party is get ready to make unprecedented gains in the midterm elections. How do you say whistling in the dark
Didn’t she go on those programs after he said she was a plant?No.
It would explain why Dr. Lamont Hill would believe she is a plant.
She called Hannity on her lunch break before he said that I believe.Didn’t she go on those programs after he said she was a plant?