Town Hall Questioner To Obama: "I'm Exhausted Of Defending You"

  • Thread starter Thread starter SwizzleStick
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary Bobo, can’t someone express an opinion without being told they are stupid and to lighten up? I made an observation that political polarization is not good and I feel strongly about it. It makes me sad for our country that we can’t treat each other with respect.

I haven’t been here long, but I’ll admit I expected a kinder tone.
I have not called anyone stupid. Your words, not mine. One can express any opinion they wish. Just don’t personalize the posts.
 
I don’t see any posts that get the obvious message of the articulate woman who expressed her disappointment to President Obama: we wanted more change than you’ve delivered. There are many, many people (most of whom do not post to CA Forums) who wanted a more progressive government, who did not want Obama to meet the Republicans in the middle, who who wanted a national health plan, greater regulation and oversight of Wall St. and the banks, an end to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and so on. They aren’t disappointed because Obama is too liberal – they think he isn’t liberal enough.
There are, I am sure, people who think Obama is not liberal enough, but they are certainly not in the majority.
 
What self destruction? The Republican Party is get ready to make unprecedented gains in the midterm elections. How do you say whistling in the dark
I guess some Democrats are not prepared for the tsunami that is going to happen on election day.
 
She called Hannity on her lunch break before he said that I believe.
That may be, but Dr. Lamont-Hill didn’t bring that up on O’Reilly. He was making baseless accusations. So now he is collecting “evidence” to fit his assertion.
 
That may be, but Dr. Lamont-Hill didn’t bring that up on O’Reilly. He was making baseless accusations. So now he is collecting “evidence” to fit his assertion.
I thought that was the same guy who said he would provide O’Reilly with “evidence” that the Tea Party was racist? Maybe I’m just confusing it with something else but I was pretty sure he’d said that.
 
I thought that was the same guy who said he would provide O’Reilly with “evidence” that the Tea Party was racist? Maybe I’m just confusing it with something else but I was pretty sure he’d said that.
He did accuses the tea party of being racist. Dr. Lamont-Hill is on O’Reilly most Tuesdays. Fair and Balanced.
 
That may be, but Dr. Lamont-Hill didn’t bring that up on O’Reilly. He was making baseless accusations. So now he is collecting “evidence” to fit his assertion.
Hill is a very good speaker, seems to be a pretty intelligent guy. But I think most of what he says is for personal gain. He seems to be a race baiter who tries not to race bait too much. He’s very good with words and will often pull his punches when he knows he’s fishing for racism where none existed. I think most race baiters are at it for personal gain, they have to find racism wherever they can to justify themselves.
 
Hill is a very good speaker, seems to be a pretty intelligent guy. But I think most of what he says is for personal gain. He seems to be a race baiter who tries not to race bait too much. He’s very good with words and will often pull his punches when he knows he’s fishing for racism where none existed. I think most race baiters are at it for personal gain, they have to find racism wherever they can to justify themselves.
I’m 100% with your assessment. 👍

I’m glad O’Reilly has him on, it exposes how some people think.
 
I listened to the question and the presidents answer and I think the questioner did a better job of framing her argument. Mr. Obama is not a great off the cuff speaker. He is much better with a prepared speech with a teleprompter in front of him. His thought processes were sharp on the day he left out the words Our Creator in a speech he gave. One has to wonder about this man, but I have always believed he is a “manufactured man” brought to us by a man named Soros who has no belief in Our Creator. Obama knows which side of the bread it is buttered…and they called Clinton slick!
 
And why was that? Because she was an educated black CFO?

Yep, a smart, black lady with a job gets and and has something with substance- that couldn’t possibly be a reality (I’m saying that with total sarcasm- totally not what I really believe Mod’s).
Well, it was a black guy who said it I believe, Mark Lamont Hill. I think that’s his name. He’s pretty liberal and doesn’t want Obama to look bad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top