Trump Will Withhold $200 Million in Tax Dollars From California for Forcing Christians to Fund Abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abortion is legal in CA.
So? Throwing gay men off of roofs in places in the Middle East is legal, too. Gonna champion that as well, or can you admit that some laws shouldn’t exist?
Trump is just trying to “stir it up”.
He’s trying to show that some folks are willing to fight for unborn babies.
Biden will reverse all of his stupid decisions. I can wait.
Biden will get some of them. The Supreme Court is going to be a big obstacle for a lot on the far-left agenda, though.

We may also be surprised at what Biden will or won’t do, too. I think a lot of people have pinned hopes on him that won’t see the light of day.

Last edited:
Nothing in my statement was hyperbole. That’s the rather grim truth of what we’re all dealing with, here.

He’s trying to show that some folks are willing to fight for unborn babies.
In CA, those folks are vastly outnumbered by those who support a woman’s right to choose - like it or not.

The middle east analogy is a poor one.

In CA, those folks are vastly outnumbered by those who support a woman’s right to choose - like it or not.
Oh, I hate it. Doesn’t mean that the folks in the minority are wrong, though. Also, there is no right to murder a baby, no matter how much the majority want to pretend that there is.
The middle east analogy is a poor one.
Only in the sense that it’s one you can’t defeat. Nobody who supports lawful abortion ever can.

48.png
Dobby:
Biden will reverse all of his lame duck dumb decisions. I can wait for that.
You can’t wait for Biden to put in place measures that support abortion?
Biden already supports a woman’s right to choose.

Last edited:
Biden is not going to do that.
Oh, man. I wish I could say “watch this space”, but it won’t exist in a couple of weeks.

I hope you’re enjoying life on whatever planet beyond Earth you live on, friend. Biden is going to do as much as he can to support abortion in his time in office as possible.

Actually if you want to put it THAT way – there is. Women in America have that right.

Affluent women go to their private doctors and obtain D&C’s. Poor women utilize Planned Parenthood clinics. Other women utilize the morning after pill which is OTC. All of these women have the right.

Last edited:
Yes. In that I trust.
And that’s a little sick, if you’re referring to abortion. You know, murder of babies in the womb. Tearing them apart. Crushing their skulls. Injecting them with caustic poisons. That’s a thing, you know.

There is no right to choose the murder of a baby. Period.
Actually if you want to put it THAT way – there is. Women in America have that right.
Wow. Well, at least your views are consistent, if troubling.

Women don’t actually have that right. Something being in the law doesn’t make it a right, or good, or moral.
Affluent women go to their private doctors and obtain D&C’s. Poor women utilize Planned Parenthood clinics. Other women utilize the morning after pill which is OTC. All of these women have the right.
No. They have access. That’s not the same as a right.

Last edited:
Women have the right to access abortion. Is that good enough for you?

No. Access to abortion does not equate to a right. A right is unimpeachable by man, such as the right to life, to food, and to happiness.

There is no right to murder a baby in the womb. None. And I’m glad that California is being hammered for it. They should be, if they’re going to champion the murder of children.

Last edited:
Only 40 days to go til the clown show is over. I can wait.
Nothing on Earth lasts forever. Not Trump, and not Biden.

In the meantime, the Supreme Court will last much longer than Biden’s 4 or 8 years; ditto to all of Trump’s other judicial elections. I wish Biden luck; he’s going to need it.

(Let’s hope he can let go of sniffing peoples’ hair long enough to get his agenda on the road, though.)

Last edited:
Let’s fix this a bit and see what you think:

“Elders in the Middle East have the right to access the murder of gay men being thrown off of a roof to their death. Is that good enough for you?”

If not, why? And why is this example a poor one to use?

48.png
Dobby:

Substitute slavery for abortion. People had a right to own slaves. Practically speaking only the wealthy could own one. Poor people should be able to access Planned Slavery Dispensaries. They have that right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back