Trump Will Withhold $200 Million in Tax Dollars From California for Forcing Christians to Fund Abortions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps this is what is needed to get CA to give up their relentless support for abortion.
Maybe there would be fewer abortions if there wasn’t so much money to be made it them?

Who is blackmailing whom?
Indeed. It seems the state is holding the poor hostage. The state could redirect funds from its other programs to make up for this shortfall. CA’s yearly incomes is over $4 billion. If it really cared about the poor more than abortion, I’m sure it can find some money floating around in its income to cover it.

Ah, now the euphemisms come out.
If freedom is just a euphemism, then why did God give us the freedom to choose?
Who is blackmailing whom?
Trump blackmails California by punishing the poor.
Which is being taken away from medical workers. They are not allowed to opt out of killing.
Sure they can. Nobody forces them.
The freedom to choose to kill.
Or not to.
Indeed. It seems the state is holding the poor hostage.
Oh, the tail is wagging the dog. How novel!

God gave us free will to choose Him. Those that choose other than Him reject Him. Do you really think the “freedom to choose” abortion is something He wants? Or something He tolerates?

Actually if you want to put it THAT way – there is. Women in America have that right.

Affluent women go to their private doctors and obtain D&C’s. Poor women utilize Planned Parenthood clinics. Other women utilize the morning after pill which is OTC. All of these women have the right.
By Planned Parenthood’s one statistics, 12% of the population is African American but they get over a third of anbortions.

Also, Democrats have vowed to send funding to underdeveloped nations, 3rd world countries. So aborting 3rd worlders, not ok with me.

Too, Some Democrats are advocating infanticide now.

So, let’s let go of the well-used 1970s argument that it is her choice.

Slaves were a choice to.

God gave us free will to choose Him. Those that choose other than Him reject Him. Do you really think the “freedom to choose” abortion is something He wants? Or something He tolerates?
Let’s just do away with all laws because God allowed us to “choose.”

If you believe that God gave us freedom to choose so that we might murder innocent babies, then I don’t think there is anything else for us to discuss.

No it’s not.
The options available are clearly set.
Yes it is.
The options that are being discussed are save unborn by cutting the poors Medicaid coverage.
Thats a false dichotomy
Are there any other options for the Trump adminitration to make without causing more suffering for the poor

Last edited:
Do you really think the “freedom to choose” abortion is something He wants? Or something He tolerates?
Whether he wants it, or not, we cannot know. What we CAN know is that he tolerates it.
If you believe that God gave us freedom to choose so that we might murder innocent babies, then I don’t think there is anything else for us to discuss.
That I agree with.

48.png
Suudy:
Do you really think the “freedom to choose” abortion is something He wants? Or something He tolerates?
Whether he wants it, or not, we cannot know. What we CAN know is that he tolerates it.
Fifth Commandment. We do know.

God gave us free will to choose Him.
Not to change the topic (although I think we’ve reached the usual impasse) I think that freedom of choice is the most incredible gift He gave us, other than His Son.

This new pick by Biden, Haaland, I see is already being said an advocate for infanticide.

The Democrats are past abortion now. If one thinks infanticide is something to push, I can’t help one. That’s way to far for me.

Also, a lot of this is beyond a woman’s choice, in the inner city or where the Planned Parenthood clinics are, a lot of those are teenage girls who are clients, pretty deploarable.

Those are CDC figures.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/emily-ward/blacks-make-134-population-36-abortions

CDC: 36% of Abortions Abort Black Babies​

Government figures, demographically way off. That’s where one’s vote goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back