Tucker: Democrats are the driving force behind racial division

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I posted this 5 minutes ago.

I see you posted your response 2 minutes ago Thbolt.

Seeing this nobody has to worry about what you think Tucker has “to say” since mathematically, you have no idea of what Tucker said here on this post (unless you were watching Tucker on your own).
 
Thbolt . . .

You have not seen the OP video that I posted have you?
 
Last edited:
To the readers here.

Unless Thbolt was watching Tucker’s show on his own, he could not have possibly seen a 5 plus minute video in 2 or three minutes.

Thbolt’s posts here are mere deflection and do not deal with the content of the thread.

Don’t be fooled by this kind of “rebuttal”.
 
To the readers here.

I would suggest, Thbolt is not going to address the post.

Just what I would expect.
 
I hate that. It is better to not post in threads if you don’t want to watch the article or read the video.
 
“In this country, we hold citizens responsible only for the choices that they make personally. You cannot be indicted for other people’s crimes. This is not North Korea. We don’t punish people for their bloodlines. Conservatives, of all people, should know this. It is the basis of all Western justice. The Democratic Party is racist because right now, today, Democrats are pushing the abhorrent lie that moral value corresponds to skin color. Some races, they tell us, are inherently good, others are inherently bad. They’re saying that. And that is the very definition of racism. It is sick,” said Carslon.
And, I’m sure he’s referring to all the rights Democrats want to give illegal immigrants, like forcing American taxpayers to pay for illegal immigrants’ healthcare.
 
That means these words were literally drafted by a guy who posts racist comments online for fun.
You spend so much time defending EVERYTHING the left does, making weak excuses for their behavior, even going to bat for Margaret Sanger in one thread but here on this thread you do exactly what you accuse others of doing in so many other threads.

The hypocrisy of the liberal left never fails to give me a chuckle.
 
How does that affect the content of his argument in any way? The monologue itself was decrying racism; but because the racists referenced weren’t white conservatives, somehow this is a problem.
Well because he said conservatives would know better than to be racist, but his chief-conservative-writer was found to be making extremely racist statements. So he’s wrong.

Now you’ll say “but he was talking about democratic core beliefs” and the answer is “he was mischaracterizing core beliefs.” Unsurprisingly, someone who could not accurately identify the racism in his chief writer is unable to accurately identify the core beliefs of his political opponents.
“They have the script written that gives them an out,” one Fox staffer told The Daily Beast. “But what the viewers hear is the white supremacist crap.”
 
Last edited:
Neff’s (rather milquetoast) comments are completely unrelated to the point Tucker was making.
Neff said that he would not let an asian (or black) person give him LASIK for free in a thread titled “Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?”.

So that seems extremely relevant to Tucker’s point.
 
Last edited:
JapaneseKappa . . .
That means these words were literally drafted by a guy who . . .
You have no idea which writer of Tucker’s had what (name removed by moderator)ut.
 
Your people sure do a lot of personal things concerning their political enemies.

(Describing where Neff’s roommate went to college?
I think those people are creeps.)

WHEN did Neff say this?

And how do you know there is only a single draft (Carlson likely has a staff of writers)?
 
Last edited:
WHEN did Neff say this?
The date was right there in the article, July 2020. I have no idea what you’re talking about wrt his roommate.

I never said Neff’s were the only hands that touched the piece.
 
JapaneseKappa . . .
The date was right there in the article
OK. I’ll go back and look at your link.

I saw that date for the article.
Not the date of when Neff allegedly said this.

But I will go back and check it out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top