Tucker: Democrats are the driving force behind racial division

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thbolt . . .
How do you get there from his post?
I didn’t. (I got there from the link.)

Please go back and re-read my post.

You might also read the links to his posts and your answer will be available to you.

Thbolt (alleging I am accusing JapaneseKappa of something) . . .
you accuse him
Like I said.

You need to read these things before offering an impetuous response.
 
Last edited:
I think you are mixed-up on your analysis.

I would suggest re-reading the posts and the links Thbolt.

Just several days ago you were putting up responses to a 5 minute video 2 minutes into my post. (The readers can see that here.)

I know you are eager Thbolt, and I am OK with that part.
 
Last edited:
Well, that’s because your Tucker Carlson posts aren’t worth watching.
Well then stop trolling the person’s thread. If you’re going to chime in and denounce someone’s topic as not worth watching… isn’t there some sort of forum rule against this type of disrespect and trolling?
 
Last edited:
Thbolt . . .
I felt the need to answer.
If your feelings are that overwhelming fine.

Just read the posts first.

Or watch the videos first before commenting on them.
 
I think you are commenting on items you self-admittedly haven’t viewed or perhaps even read.

I would suggest reading and viewing Thbolt.
 
Last edited:
Thbolt . . .
Why are you avoiding my questions?
Because they are based on your feelings.
And I have already affirmed you in your feelings.

Here it is again . . .
Thbolt . . .
I felt the need to answer.
Cathoholic . . .

If your feelings are that overwhelming fine.

Just read the posts first.

Or watch the videos first before commenting on them.
 
Last edited:
Thbolt focusing on Cathoholic (again) instead of the thread . . . .
Why do you find Tucker’s videos so important . . .
Look Thbolt.

If you feel that way fine.
What else can I do to help you?
 
I am glad you are enjoying the thread Thbolt (you probably have as many posts on this thread as anyone).
 
Thbolt . . .
Well, I can say I am very glad that I now no longer have to explain why I think Tucker Carlson’s views are inane . . .
I want to affirm you in your feelings of gladness Thbolt.
 
We know racial relations were better under Bush then went down hill cerca 2009.

We know, the Democrats’ special interest, Planned Parenthood and abortion law in the USA aborts half of all black unborn children.

We know, the Sanger award is revered by Democrats and that Margaret Sanger is said to be a racist and white supremacist.

Nothing new under the sun, more can be listed.

We don’t need to even go into history too much.
 
Last edited:

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)


(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)
 
PaulinVA . . .
I can’t help but think of Winnie the Pooh and Christopher Robin.

“Are you arguing with the narrator”?
I read the above and can’t help but think of Eeyore too so I guess we both get some Winnie recollection here.
 
Finally went back and checked it.

You are right @JapaneseKappa. Neff DID claim that and it seems to me that the date of the interview was close to the date of the article.

Thanks for your (name removed by moderator)ut here.
 
Last edited:
I have just read the entire thread and I want to congratulate Cathoholic for immense patience dealing with someone who is only interested in contradicting and not interested in the validity of the opponent’s arguments. We need more like Cathoholic and fewer like the antagonist.
 
then went down hill cerca 2009

A January 2017 Rasmussen poll (at the end of the Obama/Biden era) found that 60 percent of Americans felt “race relations have gotten worse since Obama’s election”—a far cry from President Obama’s claim of “better” race relations under his administration.


Polling on racial relations turned overwhelmingly negative during the last half of Obama’s administration. Nearly 70% of Americans said in July 2016 that race relations were bad, a level not seen since the 1992.

A Gallup survey conducted in January 2020, for instance, recorded a double-digit increase (14 percentage points) in public satisfaction with the state of race relations in the country. Only 22% of people held a satisfactory view on race at the end of the Obama-era, with that number jumping to 36% in January, Gallop’s survey showed.
 
Last edited:
A Gallup survey conducted in January 2020, for instance, recorded a double-digit increase (14 percentage points) in public satisfaction with the state of race relations in the country. Only 22% of people held a satisfactory view on race at the end of the Obama-era, with that number jumping to 36% in January, Gallop’s survey showed.
I doubt if they would get such high numbers after the murder of George Floyd.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top