TV: House

  • Thread starter Thread starter Katie1723
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
now, back on topic

7 days and counting!!šŸ‘
Here’s my theory. House is going to get very sick and nobody can figure out what is wrong woth him Cuddy will call back in his team and they will diagnose what is wrong.
 
Here’s my theory. House is going to get very sick and nobody can figure out what is wrong woth him Cuddy will call back in his team and they will diagnose what is wrong.
Then take credit for it :rotfl:
 
Here’s my theory. House is going to get very sick and nobody can figure out what is wrong woth him Cuddy will call back in his team and they will diagnose what is wrong.
There was an episode last season (I think it was last season) where he supposedly had some sort of inoperable brain tumor, and the staff went nuts trying to re-diagnose him, etc. It turns out he ā€œfakedā€ the illness so he could get some sort of short from a hospital in New York that would help eliviate his pain and get him high. The rest of the people on the show were really mad.

Scout :tiphat:
 
I think it would be a hoot to hang out w/ the writers. There is some brilliant wit.
 
And I encourage my fellow Catholics to watch the show. Its very enjoyable. Perhaps one of the reasons I like it is in my years in practice I’ve run into a multitude of doctors who have the same attitude as House ,although not nearly as brilliant.
:clapping: :extrahappy: :bowdown2: :hug3:

Kathy
 
Here’s my theory. House is going to get very sick and nobody can figure out what is wrong woth him Cuddy will call back in his team and they will diagnose what is wrong.
Ha! Wouldn’t that be great. Of course they probably wouldn’t believe him at first and then start scrambling him as he nears death:D
 
There was an episode last season (I think it was last season) where he supposedly had some sort of inoperable brain tumor, and the staff went nuts trying to re-diagnose him, etc. It turns out he ā€œfakedā€ the illness so he could get some sort of short from a hospital in New York that would help eliviate his pain and get him high. The rest of the people on the show were really mad.

Scout :tiphat:
Which is why they wouldn’t believe him at first if he really got sick.😃
 
There was an episode last season (I think it was last season) where he supposedly had some sort of inoperable brain tumor, and the staff went nuts trying to re-diagnose him, etc. It turns out he ā€œfakedā€ the illness so he could get some sort of short from a hospital in New York that would help eliviate his pain and get him high. The rest of the people on the show were really mad.

Scout :tiphat:
That episode had one of my favorite lines. House goes to Cuddys and she gives him a big hug. As she walks towards her bedroom he starts to follow and she turns and says ā€œcall make a wishā€ and slams the door.
 
That episode had one of my favorite lines. House goes to Cuddys and she gives him a big hug. As she walks towards her bedroom he starts to follow and she turns and says ā€œcall make a wishā€ and slams the door.
That was one of my favorite lines also.

I really think there is some chemistry between the two of them that will eventually surface, if only for a fling before they decide that they can’t let such a thing interfere with their professional responsibilities.
 
Did you know that Hugh Lawrie’s father was a Doctor? can’t wait for the show I love it.
 
That was one of my favorite lines also.

I really think there is some chemistry between the two of them that will eventually surface, if only for a fling before they decide that they can’t let such a thing interfere with their professional responsibilities.
And what’ll House say when Cuddy says ā€œI’m pregnantā€?

Kathy
 
I only started watching part way through last season and was hooked from the start. I like Hugh Laurie from previous work but did a double take at the accent.

Our local video shop just got the DVDs, but unfortunately they put Season 3 out and hadn’t processed 1 & 2 yet. I left a message for the owner to fast-track them so I can go back to the beginning.

Okay, as a doctor House can be pretty obnoxious, but I can get quite snappy when I am experiencing pain. Or so my family says.

We had a doctor like him to a certain extent. He was known to bluntly tell overweight people they would have less problems if they ate less and exercised more. Some people wouldn’t go near him. But in a genuine emergency he was the best doctor around.
 
… Some people wouldn’t go near him. But in a genuine emergency he was the best doctor around.
And that is EXACTLY why I like him. He doesn’t mince words. And is generally right.
Kathy
 
Just a little over an hour to go…

My husband is making sure all the kids are bathed and ready for bed so he can take them up a couple of minutes before 8, so he’ll have them in bed and lights out right before it starts. šŸ™‚

Scout :tiphat:
 
Just a little over an hour to go…

My husband is making sure all the kids are bathed and ready for bed so he can take them up a couple of minutes before 8, so he’ll have them in bed and lights out right before it starts. šŸ™‚

Scout :tiphat:
Hugh Laurie was on this week’s TV Guide…he is soooo hot! :whistle:
Kathy
 
Oh, great. You guys make me read 6 pages of runup and then nobody has any thoughts on the actual episode.

ARGGHH! 😃
 
I liked the epsiode nad found the janitor charming and the ending sad.

I am waiting for the 3 to come back and what finally breaks Hoiuse into hiring them again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top