"UK Minister Warns Brits Could Be Denied Normal Life Without COVID Vaccination"

• Thread starter Thread starter IanM
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is trying to kill anyone, please calm down šŸ™‚

Fetal tissue has been used: https://abcnews.go.com/Health/conse...es-treatments-derived-fetal/story?id=73664533
All of my other points are completely valid. Please do some research before insulting people and calling facts ā€œsheer nonsenseā€ šŸ™‚

You have the right to take the vaccine if you want, but my body is my choice (as you all always say), so I have the right to decide what goes into mine. My autoimmune disease is very different from yours, so please stop assuming you know what is best for my health. In fact, my doctor does not what me to take the vaccine because he is worried about the severe reaction it would most likely cause in my body.

They can recommend the vaccine, but they should not mandate it. This virus has a 99.8% survival rate. It is not a grave health crisisā€“the media once again is just trying to control peopleā€™s emotions.

Last edited:
They can recommend the vaccine, but they should not mandate it.
I believe that is what the UK minister was saying. The vaccine would not be mandated, as businesses are also not mandated to allow unvaccinated people access. Both have the freedom to do as they see best.

I was watching a documentary on China before communism took over and all other politic thought was done away with. These coercive tactics are what the Communists used against the nationalists. In order for nationalists to have their horses fed and watered when they entered a more Communist town, they denied they were nationalist. Coercive tactics then led to mandatingā€¦this is seriously right out of the Communist play book. If a business wants to require something fine, I wonā€™t shop there and if no businesses stand for my ideals I will move elsewhere. This is not about private businesses though. Itā€™s about government mandating you give up your bodily rights to use a business. They start with masks, then move to vaccines.

Itā€™s about government mandating you give up your bodily rights to use a business.
Should government mandate that businesses be forced to cater to people dangerous to the health of their employees and responsible customers?

Government should stay out of private business ownersā€™ decisions. And government should stay out citizensā€™ private medical decisions.

Last edited:
Compared to small pox, polio, and even tuberculosis when you account for the fact healthy individuals commonly die from TB, Covid19 is not as grave. 99.8% recover as she said.

That is all this report was about. Those that do not get vaccinated will likely find themselves limited by businesses, making their private decisions.

Compared to small pox, polio, and even tuberculosis when you account for the fact healthy individuals commonly die from TB, Covid19 is not as grave. 99.8% recover as she said.
This is nonsense.There are vaccines for all of these so there is no global pandemic.
Covid-19 is the worst global health crisis in more than 100 years.
Anyone who thinks otherwise isā€¦Iā€™d better not say or I will get suspended!!

Government should stay out of private business ownersā€™ decisions. And government should stay out citizensā€™ private medical decisions.
Itā€™s NOT a private medical decision. If only it was then those people can choose to potentially kill themselves. Sadly, itā€™s about people they can infect (even if they donā€™t show symptoms or have mild symptoms) and potentially kill.
How would such a person feel if they killed a parent or grandparent??

Best explanation of Brexit, ever.
I remember a few days after the Brexit referendum watching reporters going around interviewing people. One asked a woman if she had voted to leave or remain in Europe. She said she voted to leave. The reporter then asked her why she voted to leave the EU. She said ā€œwhat is the EU?ā€

I can envision a scenario where an alternate economy developsā€”where the people who want to wait and see about the vaccine support each otherā€™s businesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back