Vietnamese Baptist Church Burned in Philadelphia During Black Lives Matter Riots

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy76
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So instead of squashing the allegations by saying “This is false” to give people clarity he instead leaves people to wonder about the legitimacy. Not a good strategy especially since we know laptop is Hunter Biden’s

40.png
JonNC:
No. Quite seriously.
I know. That’s why it’s hilarious.
What’s hilarious is the blindness it takes to think of them as actual news sources anymore. These last 4 years has exposed them as the Pravda type party propaganda machines they are.

If anything it has brought more attention to it. Especially since the media and social media have black balled the story. If these allegations are not true why haven’t any of these “journalists” come out and prove that the emails are fake or that the laptop is not Hunter Biden’s?

If these allegations are not true why haven’t any of these “journalists” come out and prove that the emails are fake or that the laptop is not Hunter Biden’s?
That question looks to be of the form " argumentum ad ignorantiam".

That said, what is the present location of the computer for which you have some expectation of being authenticated by reporters? Is it accessible to those reporters?

Emails are primarily sent on the honor system. Someone can send an email from what ever address that they want. At best, one can look for signs that an email was sent from a different party than what is on a from line, but that is only a hint, not something conclusive.

Further, depending one what email client is being used, one can import emails into someone’s local inbox containing the data that they have selected. If this is done, it might not be possible to show which emails are authentic and which ones are not.

Yeah @Thbolt is just a leftist apologist. Alex Jones got Sandy Hook wrong but he gots 95% right.

I’m not an “Alex Jones defender”. I just don’t count out every story just because he has gotten others wrong. Do you still find CNN or MSNBC credible? Because if your standards were consistent you would not use them as a news source either.

Those have more esteem then Breitbart and Infowars so they should have been chosen first

The Left are intrinsically anti Christian and this will not change.

When i see church officials submitting to Leftist thought and attitudes i cannot but help thinking that they are infiltrators in some capacity and should not be there.

Those have more esteem then Breitbart and Infowars so they should have been chosen first
I would not compare Breitbart to Infowars, I was just making a general check of sources.

Actually, I think Breitbart is usually accurate. Breitbart is a sort of bogeyman among detractors on the left, their stories themselves I think are fairly accurate.

That isn’t really being a defender, it is more just acknowledging the truth. I am totally open to the idea that he might be wrong, but most of the time he is not. All I am saying is he has broke some huge stories that MSM won’t touch. If you were consistent you would disregard CNN and MSNBC as well.

40.png
Billy76:
Why won’t Biden deny it is true or that the laptop isn’t Hunter Biden’s?
Because it will draw attention to a lie.
It will draw attention to the lie, Biden’s lie, that he never talked to Hunter about his shady business dealings.
Joe’s involvement probably isn’t even illegal, but it is typical Washington swamp corruption.

40.png
JonNC:
What is the swamp? I hear much about it, but no one has said what it is and how to determine if someone is a member or not.
From my point of view, it is the power preserving snd corrupt behaviors by those in power, elected or bureaucratic. The greater the power, the more intense the actions to preserve power snd the willingness to use that power for personal gain.
These actions may or may not be illegal.

Well, after years of ignoring Trump’s disregard for the enomulment clause of the Constitution, I don’t think anyone cares what his supporters think of “typical Washington swamp corruption”.
I care about all of it, but when progressives and Democrats complain about someone not following the Constitution, I chuckle and think to myself: Article 1, section 8, and the 9th and 10th amendments.

Am I defending that though? I am not. An “Alex Jones defender” as you say would. You have double standards and instead of owning it, you are lashing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back