What ACB’s confirmation could mean for Roe v Wade

• Thread starter Thread starter Dovekin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will just be out of sight if it gets overturned and pretty well every other country has abortion that a woman can go to. It won’t stop it and solves nothing. I really don’t see how it will stop abortion. Its a dead dog.

It will just be out of sight if it gets overturned and pretty well every other country has abortion that a woman can go to. It won’t stop it and solves nothing. I really don’t see how it will stop abortion. Its a dead dog.
Hardly, if Alabama or Mississippi want to make it illegal or even the Dakotas that have their leanings, they should be able to.

Furthermore, I think we should remember that voting for pro-abortion candidates indeed per Catechism as I understand it, actively take part in the abortion process, pretty abhorrent. I really wish progressives would not push this poison.

I don’t think your statement even reflects the reality that it would just return to the states, if Oklahoma want to do something, they should have that right.

Really, “every other country”, yeah, most other countries don’t allow full term abortions. Have you actually read up on this??

Likewise, Planned Parenthood should not be funded at all. And especially not overseas, ah, yes, welcome to progressive imperialism, aborting children in Latin America, Africa and Asia. Such nice people involved in the industry. Won’t get my vote.

Last edited:
Not by name. But I think that you guys are smart enough to be able to read between the lines.
So it IS an interference with politics, which could cost them the loss of tax exempt status
No, not at all. They should be free to express their opinion, just like everyone else. But then they should be taxed, just like everyone else.
That has nothing to do with the tax exempt status of the church.
The Catholic Church is NOT endorsing any candidate or party at all. They are NOT telling parishioners who to vote for. They are well within the guidelines to keep their tax exempt status.

What the Church in the US is doing is reminding Catholics of the moral obligations we as Catholics hold and the order of importance of those moral obligations. Number 1 being the intrinsic evil of abortion.

You are just unhappy with it because your guy is all about killing babies.

The Catholic Church is NOT endorsing any candidate or party at all.
I am sure you are smart to be able to read between the lines. What you try is to create a “plausible deniability”. Sorry, will not work.
You are just unhappy with it because your guy is all about killing babies.
Looks like you are able to read my mind…

And new cases are climbing
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

This is the last place for silence, Obama it is said and Buttigieg did speak for infanticide, that’s a step away from abortion, so, this all needs to be addressed, it is true evil .

How dare anyone support such.

It is more like voting for Planned Parenthood. I have better to do.

Mexico City Policy for further reading.

Last edited:
I am sure you are smart to be able to read between the lines. What you try is to create a “plausible deniability”. Sorry, will not work.
Of course I’m smart.
225,000 Americans dead from COVID, so I think we can see how we must vote for the dignity of human life.
And new cases are climbing
The idea that liberals still blame Trump personally for a pandemic he did not start, that no one knew what to do about it, but he made very early first steps of shutting down travel in the US, working to hospitals stocked, providing most hospital beds, (I guess no one remembers the hospital ships in New York & CA that were never used), the field hospitals in New York set up in three days, factories being refitted to make PPE or ventilators and other need equipment, but are perfectly fine with Joe & Kamala murdering babies is beyond me.

COVID has been bad for America, the Dems politicizing has been worse for America. The loss of 220,000 lives is a questionable number to me, I believe it be way over stated, again as a result of the politicizing by the Dems. Any loss of life to COVID is bad.

But Joe & Kamala plan to kill over 2,400,000 babies over their four year term if they win and you have no problem with that.

An Obama admin official has admitted they did not handle H1N1 well and it’s just that COVID has been more dangerous. There is no evidence a Democratic administration would have done better. I do think we probably should have done better. Some of that is state-level also.

Last edited:
But Joe & Kamala plan to kill over 2,400,000 babies over their four year term if they win and you have no problem with that.
Hm… let’s look at the numbers. In 4 years there are 1461 days. Which means 35,064 hours. Which means 2,103,840 minutes. So, with murdering 2,400,000 “babies” during that time, both Joe and Kamala must kill one “baby” every 0.57 minutes, day and night, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Wow! If that is not superhuman, I don’t know what is?

So you just don’t understand how the numbers add up, or do you challenge the reported number of abortions over the last few years?
No, I object to the idea that Biden and Harris will be responsible for the “upcoming” abortions. They are not the ones who will perform them.

The US has had the worst response to COVID in the economical first world and it’s not even close. That speaks to the incompetence of the federal government response. While you are quick to blame the Democratic Party for every abortion in America (hint: the Republicans have been in charge the last four years and there are still 2.4 abortions), how you can give a pass to Trump on the deaths of 225,000 Americans is beyond me.
So says liberal media and Democrat politicians. To make this perfectly clear and on topic (which is not Trump and COVID) Joe & Kamala want to be able to kill babies at will, for any reason, 98% of them because it is an inconvenience to the mother. Over four years, given current statistics, that would be ABOUT 2,400,000 of babies killed, 2,352,000, again ABOUT just because mom failed to plan or decided the hot guy at the bar was worth the risk.

That you can give them a pass on that is beyond me.

Hm… let’s look at the numbers. In 4 years there are 1461 days. Which means 35,064 hours. Which means 2,103,840 minutes. So, with murdering 2,400,000 “babies” during that time, both Joe and Kamala must kill one “baby” every 0.57 minutes, day and night, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Wow! If that is not superhuman, I don’t know what is?
Let me guess, you do stand up on open mic nights
No, I object to the idea that Biden and Harris will be responsible for the “upcoming” abortions. They are not the ones who will perform them.
Now you are just being obtuse.

What’s pro-choice? The way things stand now, minorities are aborted way more. If one votes for that, they should be aware of that. They aid the system after all.

Ultimately, it’s a vote for Planned Parenthood and the whole demonic agenda, funding so kids in Africa are aborted, etc. etc. Infanticide.

Nobody who votes for this should be able to get away with some feminist argument from the 1970s.

Last edited:
There is no reason to think Biden will do better and the time for Biden to have done much about the pandemic has long passed. It’s in the governor’s hands for the most part.

Last edited:
I guess Cuomo has a long reach…
Very long indeed, yet don’t forget the other dems who did the same thing
codifying it into law and footing the bill for abortion does make it theirs
The pro-life movement and their unhealthy alignment with one political party has failed miserably and it’s time for a change in approach.
Biden wants to make it legal in every state even if Roe falls and he will pay for the abortion with federal funds, is this the change you think will reduce abortions

codifying it into law and footing the bill for abortion does make it theirs
No, it does NOT. We are back to the difference between pro-CHOICE and pro-ABORTION. It would very helpful to conduct a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back