I can’t wait to read Screwtape!
I really loved the Odd series. I agree with you about the fourth book. It was good, and then it just kinda…ended. It felt a little rushed to me. I really hope that the fifth comes out in the next couple of years, and it ties up all the loose ends the fourth one left. But I don’t want Odd to die!! That will be so sad. I thought for sure he was going to die in the fourth one, but he didn’t, so that’s good. The third one was my favorite. I really loved how he showed so much respect for the Church in that one. He never made fun of Catholicism, or the monks or nuns. Except for maybe the brother and and his kit kat addiction!!! (Kat-a-combs!) Or “Brother Knuckles” I also loved the creatures he made up, and Elvis finally moved on. Even though I must admit Polter-Frank was kinda funny in the fourth one. Yeah there was like zero profanity or sexuality. I really like the fact that Odd and Stormy were going to wait til marriage to have sex and they were both virgins. Even the violence wasn’t overwhelming which was really nice. So anyway, I’ll stop rambling…What other books do you like?