S
shannyk
Guest
mkipp:wave: why not give her what she said she would like…time alone. That would entail either her going out alone while you watch baby or you and baby going out so she can be at home alone.
Maybe you could give her one of those little ‘coupon’ books with coupons that say “good for two hours alone” and give her a few to use throughout the year. Then make sure if she chooses to go out, she has gas in her car and a small gift card to go where she’d like, (out for coffee, to Barnes and Noble to book gaze etc., wherever she likes). OR even better, give her a coupon to go to a holy hour by herself, while you watch baby. Now THAT is priceless.
Other thing to remember is that gifts are supposed to be something YOU think the recipient would like, or something meaningful or significant. You don’t have to (and when I say you I mean that to all the husbands here
) jump hurdles to try to satisfy your wife’s wants with Christmas gifts. A gracious wife will appreciate the thought
OH I just had a thought…how about getting a sitting for you all for some really nice family photos at a professional photographers studio? We mommies love our baby pictures:thumbsup:
Maybe you could give her one of those little ‘coupon’ books with coupons that say “good for two hours alone” and give her a few to use throughout the year. Then make sure if she chooses to go out, she has gas in her car and a small gift card to go where she’d like, (out for coffee, to Barnes and Noble to book gaze etc., wherever she likes). OR even better, give her a coupon to go to a holy hour by herself, while you watch baby. Now THAT is priceless.
Other thing to remember is that gifts are supposed to be something YOU think the recipient would like, or something meaningful or significant. You don’t have to (and when I say you I mean that to all the husbands here
OH I just had a thought…how about getting a sitting for you all for some really nice family photos at a professional photographers studio? We mommies love our baby pictures:thumbsup: