Hi,
We werent left to fend for ourselves we were left with the HS if we choose to follow Christ and we were left with the Holy Bible and thankfully each of us were given specific gifts so we can use them within the body of Christ to further His message of Faith Hope and Love:thumbsup: Just because I dont belong to the CC I dont feel abandoned at all

I know Christ is with me every single day. I dont even need a church for that. Although I do feel it is important to belong to a church that are fello sister’s and brother’s in Christ.
ALLFORHIM, I have many sons, two of whom are Baptist and who I believe love the Lord… as it seems you do… and I have heard before what you express now.
All the grace we could receive comes from the Holy Spirit. He is manifest in our lives, but not present as Jesus is in the Eucharist - but that is another doctrine.
That promise was made to the Apostles
specifically… not all the disciples. The Holy Spirit was promised as the One Who would lead the Church in to all Truth. The leaders of the Church, and Peter
specifically, had the responsibility to “Feed My sheep, tend My flock, feed My sheep”… not you , not me, and not the reformers and their followers.
We were NOT, however, left with a Bible. A few of the Apostles, and some of the early Catholics (like Luke) did write down
much of what they learned, and had been teaching orally (Tradition)
But it was the Holy Spirit working in their lives
specifically with regards to what they wrote.
It was the Holy Spirit working in the life of the Catholic Church,
specifically, that led to the canon of Scripture, most of which you accept as inspired.
And the Holy Spirit may choose to work in your life,
specifically, for some good. Your first gift was to even know the Jesus loves you. God bless you for responding.
But somewhere along the way, you have been shortchanged… not by the Holy Spirit, but by
[1] the leaders of your faith community who keep you as an in-but-separated member of the Body of Christ.
[2] yourself for not using the gift, nay the grace, of reason that it appears you have,
Faith and Reason work hand in hand… at some point, may they work in your walk with God.
.