Who Will Win the US Presidential Election

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

Guest
Well now it is time for you to predict who will win the US Presidential Election
 
I don’t want Obama to win but I surely do think he will even though I voted against.
 
I am guessing that Obama will win. Lots of people in the world have no proper sense of good and evil anymore.
 
Democrats will not show up is right. Easy win for Romney!
 
If Obama wins, we can rest assured it is a continued chastisement for this country, with its institutionalized evil (“legalized” abortion, same-sex marriage, etc.).
 
Does it really matter?
It matters if you are concerned about the socialist agenda of Obama.It matters if you are concerned about the SCOTUS and the liberal judges that most certainly be appointed by Obama.It matters if you are concerned about you religious liberties being squashed by thevHHS mandate.It matters if you care about saving social security and medicare for future generations.It matters if you are concerned about hyperinflation which most certainly will happen as our deficit grows to unimaginable proportions and the Feds keep printing more money,which will become worthless…:eek::eek:
 
Does it really matter?
With all due respect, I don’t understand how anyone can say that. The two candidates are so far apart in their plans for the future of the country that it seems to me that whichever way one feels, it does matter a great deal.
 
Let’s have a history lesson shall we:

2004
Princeton’s Prediction:
286EVs(Bush) to 252EVs(Kerry)
48%(Bush) Popular vote to 50%(Kerry)

Outcome:
286EVs(Bush) to 251EVs(Kerry)
50.7%(Bush) Popular vote to 48.3%(Kerry)

2008
Princeton’s Predictions:
352EVs(Obama) to 186EVs(McCain)
53%(Obama) to 46%(McCain)

[Biased analysis:
364EVs(Obama) to 174EVs(McCain)
53%(Obama) Popular vote to 46%(McCain)]

Outcome:
365EVs(Obama) to 173EVs(McCain)
52.9%(Obama) Popular vote to 45.7%(McCain)

2012
Princeton’s Prediction As of Nov 5, 10:00AM EST:
Obama 305 to Romney 233


Links:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_US_Presidential_Election
election.princeton.edu/2004/11/01/final-prediction/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_US_Presidential_Election
election.princeton.edu/2008/11/04/final-predictions-for-2008/

And all of the other statistical modelers are in rough agreement. They have a high rate of historical accuracy compared to the media and pollsters who would desperately like for these people responsible for peeling eyes away from the news to just go away.
 
Let’s have a history lesson shall we:
To heck with history!! Let’s just wait until tomorrow night and Wednesday morning to see the results. At this point, polls don’t mean anything.
 
I hope that Romney wins but with Ohio too close to call and yesterday I heard on Fox News that independents nationwide shows a deadheat where at one point Romney had a 10 point margin over Obama.
 
Very certain it’ll be Obama. So let’s all get ready to bring down his administration through non-violent civil disobedience.
 
It is very difficult to unseat an incumbent unless there is a widespread consensus about incompetency. Also, imo Romney’s weakness is that he does not project as someone with ‘gravitas’ on the breadth of concerns any president faces. Obama is still inexperienced in many ways, but it’s not as if Romney, on a national level, has a record of expertise.

That said, I certainly hope that there are not election shenanigans going on. That I find so morally repugnant I can barely talk about it. I would always find that so, even if “my” candidate were favored by it.

The storm’s displacement effects may have a significant effect on voter turnout, which also makes the outcome difficult to call. However, for the moment it’s difficult to imagine the incumbent not being re-elected.
 
For Catholics, this is a life and death issue, If You value Your Faith, It is of utmost importance.
I think all those Catholics who voted or will be voting for Obama, probably value their faith more than you do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top