S
sacred_words
Guest
I really hope it’ll be Romney.



And it is a mystery to me how there is not a widespread consensus regarding the incompetency of the current president.It is very difficult to unseat an incumbent unless there is a widespread consensus about incompetency.
Nationwide polling is fairly useless. Mitt maintains a lead among independents in most swing states, but you must examine each state individually.I hope that Romney wins but with Ohio too close to call and yesterday I heard on Fox News that independents nationwide shows a deadheat where at one point Romney had a 10 point margin over Obama.
Math is math. Again, Obama may win this by a narrow margin in the Electoral Clollege because of the nuances of electoral voting. Swing state votes determine the election. ** But if the is a Romney wave hidden below the surface,** Romney could become the next President of the United States.
Evidence?I think all those Catholics who voted or will be voting for Obama, probably value their faith more than you do.
Really,that’s what you think?Nah,I think you are playing devils advocate…dI think all those Catholics who voted or will be voting for Obama, probably value their faith more than you do.
Yep! Still waiting for some elaboration of Pitcheran’s remark.Really,that’s what you think? Nah,I think you are playing devil’s advocate.
If Obama wins, expect the dioceses to start moving to protect themselves from financial harm over the HHS mandate. People are going to lose their jobs, things will start selling off and closing.Obama will win.
I’m not sure what you mean by the religious orders comment. You mean those represented by certain schools or hospitals?I also expect that big changes will occur within religious orders–some will be withdrawn from the US. Some will change their focus dramatically.
They may wait for a few court decisions, but they won’t wait too long. They won’t be able to. This thing takes effect in January 2013.
Invincible Ignorance demonstrated.And it is a mystery to me how there is not a widespread consensus regarding the incompetency of the current president.
The Church will survive.If Obama wins, expect the dioceses to start moving to protect themselves from financial harm over the HHS mandate. People are going to lose their jobs, things will start selling off and closing.
I also expect that big changes will occur within religious orders–some will be withdrawn from the US. Some will change their focus dramatically.
They may wait for a few court decisions, but they won’t wait too long. They won’t be able to. This thing takes effect in January 2013.
It always does. We have Christ’s assurance about that.The Church will survive.
Anyone who serves the general population will have to stop doing so or be re-classified as a non-Church employee. In order to avoid being penalized by the HHS mandate one has to apply for and receive a religious exemption. ALL FOUR REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:I’m not sure what you mean by the religious orders comment. You mean those represented by certain schools or hospitals?
Do tell. Please substantiate your statement with logic, facts, catechetical evidence, or something. Anything other than a bald statement of belief that, on it’s face, valueless.I think all those Catholics who voted or will be voting for Obama, probably value their faith more than you do.
It always does. We have Christ’s assurance about that.
BTW, as one who considers the Jesuits as the greatest of all religious orders, I like your quotation from the “Black Pope.”![]()
Only if the sanctity of human life has any meaning for you. Obama, besides promoting abortion at any time, even approves of leaving babies who survive abortion, to lie unattended until they die. Also, it won’t be long, if Obamacare takes a firm hold, before the U.S. is bankrupt. And, Americans are losing their initiative to provide for themselves with so many millions being supported by the federal government. Soon we will follow in Spain’s footsteps – bankrupt! How important are our constitutional rights to you? Obama has already tried to ignore the 1st Amendment by taking our religious liberty from us. Not a pretty picture. We need someone with business experience and solid moral values to take the reins of this country while there is still life in us. We need Romney.Does it really matter?