M
myfavoritmartin
Guest
**Tef nowhere does it say the sheep were ever goats.Sure I can—and I’ll quote it again. Christ gives the REASON for the separation. Or does he lie to the sheep and the goats?
Matthew 25, the whole thing:
The works of the sheep flow for the fact they are sheep.
When we get to this teaching He has already taught that works do not save you . In fact works that he does not ordain are sin .**
Mat 25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels
with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
Mat 25:32
And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate
them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:
Mat 25:33
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Mat 25:34
***Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye
blessed of my Father, +++inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:+++
**NOTICE
They were saved (they were sheep) before the foundation of the earth
Now He teaches on the work HE HAD ordained from before the foundation
of the earth for them to do (EPH 2)**
Mat 25:35
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave
me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Mat 25:36
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in
prison, and ye came unto me.Mat 25:37
Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee
an hungred, and fed [thee]? or thirsty, and gave [thee] drink?
Mat 25:38
When saw we thee a stranger, and took [thee] in? or naked, and
clothed [thee]?
+++++These works were the fruit of their salvation, it says no where
that these works saved them ++++
Mat 25:39
Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
Mat 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you,
Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my
brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
+++The final judgment will be rewards for the elect and damnation of
the reprobate ++++
Mat 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye
cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Mat 25:42
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye
gave me no drink:
Mat 25:43
I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me
not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
Mat 25:44
Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an
hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison,
and did not minister unto thee?
Mat 25:45
Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as
ye did [it] not to one of the least of these, ye did [it] not to me.
Mat 25:46
+++ And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the
righteous into life eternal.+++
These sheep were not righteous in themselves, they were made
righteous in Christ.