Thanks, this is really a neat answer.
I will try to summarize for myself: If I get the wrong answer through prayer, then it is because I have not been exposed enough (via the Catholic community) to the ideas and truth that the Church represents. Sounds reasonable.
Correspondingly, if it get an answer that the Reborns are in fact the true Religion, then this probably means I hung out too much with them.
So then in order for me to make sure I get the right answer from God I must choose my friends wisely

.
Of course, it would have all been much simpler if God could just give me the right answer in the first place. Imagine if God gave the same answer to everyone in the world who prays to Him about this, regardless of whom they hung out with. It could actually mean a radical decline in the number of confused/strayed Religions. In fact, imagine a world with only one Religion (whichever that might be), imagine how much confusion, pain and suffering could have been avoided.
But I guess there is no point complaining, this is not going to happen.