M
mommyof4
Guest
Please donāt feel badly. Everytime I read the bible, I see something ānewā that I didnāt see before, for whatever reason. Itās not like weāre supposed to read the bible one time, memorize it, know it all, understand it all in just one or two readings. That is why we should read the bible daily throughout our lives. The same verses will teach us something different everytime we read it.It DOES talk about justification being by faith AND works. I was angry when I read it though.I had never seen that before.
I am far from Catholic but I wanted to let some of you know that I am not an idiot and I know how to search the Scriptures. I also wanted to let you know that even though I am not even close to being a Catholic, some of you have been a positive influence on me.
Looks to me like one of the Solaās was shot down. Iām hurt and Iām angry.
I know youāre not an idiot. Iāve seen enough of youāre posts to know that!
Iām glad that some of the Catholics have been a positive influence on you. Many of the protestants on this forum have been a wonderful influence on me, too. Isnāt that what it is all about? Building the Kingdom of God together, even though we have our differences of opinion.
God Bless,
Mommyof4