⚖ Proud Boys member Alan Swinney arrested on 12 charges

• Thread starter Thread starter ThinkingSapien
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
not opinion about Trump and proud boys. he said it on live tv.

40.png
Soubirous1:
you can bail out anyone you want. those people are only accused of crimes, not convicted
I support the cash bail system. Do you?
Only for people who can afford to pay.

I support the cash bail system. Do you?
I think that only people I like and agree with should be able to pay cash bail. They should be able to pay whatever they like.

if you don’t believe what trump allegedly said during the debate, fox news can fill you in. 🙂

this is his America.
You have to ignore a lot of facts to make this statement. Case in point…I looked up the top 20 cities by murder rate (per 100K population). 19 of the 20 cities with the highest murder rates are governed by Democrats. Where I could find the information easily, I also looked at the last time a Republican was mayor (San Bernadino #18). On that list Savannah GA had a Republican mayor who term ended this year (Savannah was #13 on the list). Other than that I found Baton Rouge (#7) to have a Republican mayor in 2005.

In order: St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans, Birmingham, Jackson MS, Baton Rouge, Hartford, Salinas CA, Milwaukee, DC, KC Mo, Savannah, Cincinnati, W Palm Beach, Memphis, Oakland, San Bernadino, Atlanta, and Richmond.

Point: 19 of the 20 The most dangerous cities by murder rate are run by Democrats…with years worth of Democratic management. Don’t blame the destruction caused by years worth of Democratic policies on Trump. He is responsible for HIS actions

maybe you should focus on voting for mayors instead of President then.

40.png
LeafByNiggle:
Only for people who can afford to pay.
So, if a Proud Boy accused of violence isn’t of means, he shouldn’t be required to post bail?
I didn’t say violence. If he is accused of drug possession, panhandling, selling counterfeit cigarettes, vagrancy, or any number of less serious crimes (which account for the bulk of poor people in jail), he should be released, pending his trial. The call to eliminate cash bail is not a blanket call for letting everyone go free, but is a call for considering the seriousness of the crime as well the person’s ability to pay.

Last edited:
A black man is head of Proud Boys, Cuban descent.

Last edited:
If he is accused of drug possession, panhandling, selling counterfeit cigarettes, vagrancy, or any number of less serious crimes (which account for the bulk of poor people in jail), he should be released, pending his trial.
Agreed. 100%
The call to eliminate cash bail is not a blanket call for letting everyone go free,
It is for some, but apparently we agree on the idea of nature of the crime.

i heard him say it during the debate.
Actually he did not.
Here is the full transcript of the debate.

DONALD TRUMP: What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.

CHRIS WALLACE: White supremacist and white militia.

DONALD TRUMP: Okay, boys stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem this is a left wing.
There may be the implication that he was referring to “Proud Boys” but nowhere during the debate was that term uttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back