⚖ Proud Boys member Alan Swinney arrested on 12 charges

• Thread starter Thread starter ThinkingSapien
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you should focus on voting for mayors instead of President then.
Perhaps…but people should realize what a Democratic America looks like…just look at the most dangerous cities…look at the cities with continual “peaceful protests” that end up with so much lawlessness and destruction…look at those same cities that seem to have more racial issues than others.

I just find it funny anyone thinks the KKK is a serious threat anymore. It’s like 6 guys and 5 of them are undercover feds.

Okay, boys stand back and stand by
It is very hard to transcribe three people talking at once. The transcript you offered has it wrong.

CSpan has video of he debate and the close captioned text. They have:

“Proud Boys stand back…”

My memory is that Trump asked for the name of a white Supremacist group, CW tried to respond while Trump persisted, and then Joe Biden said something and then “Proud Boys.”

Trump said “Proud Boys? stand back…”

It is at about 1:05 of the video.

Yep he did say “Proud Boys” The sources I have looked at must be “Right Wing” sources.

Figures the original source is “Daily Mail” SHAME ON ME.

Last edited:
Where did he say “proud boys” were his people?
He didn’t.

Here’s what happened:

The President had been asked by the moderator Chris Wallace if he would condemn White supremacists and militia groups.

“I’m willing to do that,” “I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.”

Not satisfied, apparently, both Wallace and Biden then pushed him to say more condemning white supremacy. In what was a conflusing flurry of demands and responses, Trump responded that almost everything of the violence he has seen has been from “Antifa and the left”

Seeming surprised at their persistence, Trump then asked:
“What do you want to call them,” “Give me a name. Give me a name. Who would you like me to condemn?”

Biden then said “Proud Boys”. That’s when Trump said:

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,”

He later explained that he had never heard of “Proud Boys” as a group before. (apparently after it was explained to him). Maybe so. Maybe not. I would bet that most non-left people on CAF first heard that name on CAF. I sure did.

But the left has their “gotcha” for the moment.

He condemned it, couldn’t seem to satisfy Wallace and Biden when he did, was presented with a group he hadn’t heard of before and said “stand down and stand by”. A big nothing.

I agree he walked into their “gotcha” trap. He didn’t really satisfy them, but left himself open to junk like this thread.

He won’t. Nor will his media propagandists or his party because they’re allied with BLM and Antifa. Whenever the left accuses Trump of something, you can be absolutely sure they’re doing whatever it is themselves.

I’ll add that I saw it myself. After Wallace and Biden kept after him, the whole thing became chaotic and confused, with everybody talking at once, to the degree it was nearly impossible to follow the sequencing.

Last edited:
Ridge, this has a video of the ‘debate’. Trump is clearly shown and heard to use the words ‘Proud Boys, stand down and stand by!’ No mistake
And he also condemned the violence from the left.
So, to recap. Trump has called on a”right wing” group to stand down and stand by. The has also condemned the violence of Antifa and BLM.
Meanwhile, Biden refuses to condemn The violence of Antifa and BLM.

Trump calls out violence from both sides
Biden doesn’t.

He won’t. Nor will his media propagandists or his party because they’re allied with BLM and Antifa.
Exactly. The violence of Antifa and BLM is orchestrated and paid for by the left. The leftist mayors intentionally force their police forces to stand down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back