⚖ Proud Boys member Alan Swinney arrested on 12 charges

• Thread starter Thread starter ThinkingSapien
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably. tax write off ya kno?
Using the Obama tax code, ya know.
Who do we worry about?
A wealthy politician who uses the tax code as it is supposed to be used to properly limit his taxes, or a politician who magically becomes incredibly wealthy on (allegedly) only congressional salary and ends up paying lots of taxes?

hmmm, so he is unfamiliar with the group but then addresses them directly by name? Wow, what a coincidence. Tells them to stand back and stand by, a motto which is now emblazened on their shirts, website, and other recruiting tools. Why would he address them? Hmmm. perhaps there are good people on both sides?

I don’t see much difference between the two. A hate group is a hate group.
Maybe I shouldn’t have agreed with Billsherman so readily.

The group’s head guy is an Afro-Cuban named Tarrio. Here’s from a USA Today article:

"Tarrio said in his statement the group did not consider Trump’s mention an endorsement.

An ongoing lawsuit filed by McInnes claims SPLC’s characterizations of him as a “‘hate’ figure” are “defamatory, false and misleading” as well as “purposefully deceitful.”

just brought it up cuz of that little $400 million thing coming due.

Wow. Do some people on here actually SUPPORT the Proud Boys? This is the question we should be asking.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Wow. Do some people on here actually SUPPORT the Proud Boys? This is the question we should be asking.
I don’t. I’m still accepting Billsherman’s assessment for now. But it’s not a unanimous thing, it appears. I don’t know much about them, but this thread has caused me to look around a little. here’s a black professor at a black college who has a very different view of them. Apparently between 10 and 20% of them are persons “of color”. He denies they are a “hate group” and so, apparently do some other black people of consequence.

Odd that Wallace and Biden specifically wanted to address the Proud Boys when there are other hate groups about which there is no debate. Of course, Wallace didn’t badger Biden when Biden refused to disavow Antifa.

This is beginning to take on the usual Democrat propaganda odor.

Last edited:
I am a registered Republican but I am beginning to seriously wonder if I should continue to be one.

I am not white and I wouldn’t like to be a part of a party where some of the members do not consider me as human as they are.

40.png
JonNC:
No, that he regularly refuses to condemn their years of violence.
How does an idea commit violence?
Exactly. Obviously these blackshirt Antifa thugs have been committing violence on college campuses and inner cities for years.
It is more than an idea. They are remarkably well organized, have access to funding, and no qualms about violence.
It may be an idea, but it is more than just an idea.

I am a registered Republican but I am beginning to seriously wonder if I should continue to be one.

I am not white and I wouldn’t like to be a part of a party where some of the members do not consider me as human as they are.
Stop believing the lies of the left. go look at which party has treated people of color with absolute disregard, just over the last four months. It is the homes and livelihoods of people of color in the inner cities that have been attacked by the left with the complicit silence of Democrats.
Which candidate told us A black is only black if they vote for him?
The overwhelming evidence is that the conservative movement dies more to fight for individual rights.

This is beginning to take on the usual Democrat propaganda odor.
Did you read the article in the OP? The Proud Boy was arrested for shooting paintballs that injured others, and pointing his gun into the crowd at a rally. (guns are not permitted at rallies, a condition of permits I think)

Or do you think the Portland Police are part of the Democratic propaganda machine?

let’s just deem it Fake News again when we don’t like what we hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back