Another oldie...Which do you prefer?

• Thread starter Thread starter boldlygo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what that means…?

Marking text: use a highlighter or underline with a regular pen?

Printing. My arthritis prevents me from writing legible cursive. I pretty much avoid writing anymore unless I need to write the rare check. The only cursive is my signature.

Christmas tv: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer or A Charlie Brown Christmas?

Pasta: traditional or en casserole?
I’m not sure what that means…?
Traditional: Pasta is cooked. Sauce is cooked. The two are combined and served.
En casserole: Pasta is cooked. Sauce is cooked. The two are combined in a casserole dish, covered with parmesan cheese, and baked/broiled, then served.
Christmas tv: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer or A Charlie Brown Christmas?
A Charlie Brown Christmas…never really cared for either, but I like the music.

Thanksgiving leftovers: another full meal the next day, or turkey sandwiches for lunch?

Ah, okay. So stovetop vs. oven-baked. (I won’t be the one to tell the Italians that lasagna isn’t traditional 😮) In that case, “en casserole” though I prefer “traditional” in warmer weather.
Thanksgiving leftovers: another full meal the next day, or turkey sandwiches for lunch?
Turkey sandwiches for lunch on Saturday (year-round Friday meat abstainer here).

Living room that is too hot or too cold? (please assume those are your only options)

Samsung. Nothing against Apple but The Husband already gives them enough money…

Pray the rosary with beads or on fingers?

On fingers…I pray the rosary daily while walking my dog…

Holiday pie: mincemeat or pumpkin?

Something else. The Husband uses burn cream—not sunburn cream, but a product designed to treat 1st-2nd degree burns due to any cause. (To my recollection I’ve never been sunburned, so I don’t have a preference.)

Eagles 🦅 or owls 🦉?

Last edited:
Love them both, but I’ll take autumn for the harvest season.

House exterior: brick or vinyl siding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back