Are you really going to sit out this Election for President because you dislike a candidate's tweets or bravado? What about the future of our kids and

• Thread starter Thread starter 1cthlctrth
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Violence is not limited to BLM and Antifa.
Certainly not. But so far, other than the car killing in Charlottesville, the burnings, lootings and killings have been BLM and Antifa and those who were basically their accomplices.

and part of the tactics they use
And with the censorship that huge Democratic donors Facebook, Google (in 2016 $0 employee donations to Trump, $1.315 million to Hillary), and twitter exercise, will we eventually get to the point at faithful Catholic media is banned or severely censored everywhere, and where conservative radio talk show hosts are forced out of business?

Or, where Democrats permit leftist extremists who agree with them, but ban or severely censor the Prime Time shows on Fox News?

It’s better for everybody if both side of opinions are visible.

Last edited:
If we take the time to vote, we can then look our kids in the eyes, knowing that we did what we could to stop the tyranny from the left.

Jesus is not running for office, either. So we don’t have to agree 100% all the time with all the candidates we vote for.

Last edited:
I haven’t voted since 2004 but I decided to pull the lever for Trump today.

Media mistakes in the Trump Era.
The list is up to 146. Here are a few:

March 1, 2019
The Washington Post wrongly stated, without attribution, that the activist had fought in the Vietnam War. The activist also falsely stated that a high school student had blocked him and “wouldn’t allow him to retreat.” These events were later called into question, and the Washington Post had to settle with Nicholas Sandman for $-millions.

Various dates: Other faked attacks reported by the news as if confirmed:
A week before Trump was elected, Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Mississippi was torched and the words “Vote Trump” found painted on the outside. The mayor condemned the incident as a hate crime and stated it was “an attack on the black church and the black community.” However, police later arrested a black church member for the arson. They say the man staged the fire to look like an attack by Trump supporters. Even today, some of the corrected news reports retain headlines seeming to blame Trump.

The day after Trump was elected, an incident at Elon University in North Carolina made national news. Hispanic students found a “hateful note” written on a classroom whiteboard reading, “Bye Bye Latinos.” After the story made news, it was learned that the message was written by “a Latino student who was upset about the results of the election.”

The week after Trump’s election, a Muslim student at the University of Louisiana, Lafayette, claimed Trump supporters pulled off her head covering, and assaulted and robbed her. She later admitted fabricating the story.

A month after Trump’s election, a Muslim-American woman claimed Trump supporters tried to steal her headwear and harassed her on the New York City subway. She ultimately was arrested after confessing she made up the whole story.

May 28, 2018
The New York Times’ Magazine editor-in-chief Jake Silverstein and CNN’s Hadas Gold shared a story with photos of immigrant children in cages as if they were new photos taken under the Trump administration. The article and photos were actually taken in 2014 under the Obama administration.

Feb. 18, 2019
Some unskeptically furthered the narrative that Jussie Smollett , who is black, was attacked by Trump-supporting racists who put a noose around Smollett’s neck, shouted racial slurs, told him it’s “MAGA” (Make America Great Again) country, and poured bleach on him. Chicago police have stated that Smollett is no longer considered a victim of the crimes he alleged . The New York Times receives special mention here for adding a biased non sequitur in its early reporting that treated skepticism of Smollett’s story as if it were unfounded, and fit in a dig at President Trump’s son.

Notice that huge media errors are never in favor of Trump. Therefore, the errors appear to be on purpose.

Last edited:
Think it’s a wacko theory huh ?

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

Woodrow Wilson

They have been trying to do it for a very long time. They think now is the time.

"The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.

That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

John F. Kennedy

Read those quotes again and look around. See anything that resembles the danger of chaos in the US ?

Ordo ab chao (order out of chaos ) The motto of the 33rd degree of Scottish Freemasonry

“For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood;
but against principalities and powers, against the
rulers of the world of this darkness, against the
spirits of wickedness in the high places.”
—Ephesians 6:12

Well, there are a few rulers of the world in the video above.

And this from a document that fell into the hands of Plus IX…

“Our ultimate end is
that of Voltaire and of the
French Revolution – the final
destruction of Catholicism and
even of the Christian idea.”
– From The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita

There was a time when the Catholic Church was the only thing standing in the way of a new world order.

“Leave old people and those of a mature age aside; go to the youth, and if it is possible, even to the children … You will contrive for yourselves, at little cost, a reputation as good Catholics and pure patriots.”
the Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita

Now what is standing in the way is Donald Trump. And this election will decide if it remains so.
You’ve got that all askew. Woodrow Wilson and JFK were Democrats. The Alta Vendita principles of the Carbonaro were founded on patriotic, republican, and libertarian ideals. Trump literally represents the New World Order that affears you.

Last edited:
I think, if elected, they will be too preoccupied with the virus and the economy to pay much attention to Christian (Catholic or Lutheran) churches, schools or other institutions. But if they do, we the people will fight against them all the way.

My point is that the NWO isn’t a conspiracy theory.

A lot of people believe JFK was assassinated because of that speech.

I don’t think Trump is part of it.

My point is that the NWO isn’t a conspiracy theory.
It is an adverb, and adjective, and a noun, not a proper noun. When presented in capitals like some unified scheme, it is a conspiracy theory. When it is not used as a proper noun, but as a general term for a change in times, it is not.

FYI - A generation long cabal is the very definition of a conspiracy theory. One could look this up, but as with all conspiracy theories, the very fact that this definition would exist is “proof.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back