Barack Obama's group therapy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeffrey
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not malice towards you; I have malice towards the evil ideas you seem to be promoting.

And btw, the Catholic Church teaches that we are to use our heads, use our reason. We are not supposed to be uneducated people who rely on their feeeelings or on what they think they hear from the Holy Spirit, which if it goes against the teachings of the Church is *not *from the Holy Spirit.
What I feel is not against the church … It’s not.
 
The murderer of children in the womb is evil…not barrack Obama. And I will tell Jesus that I’m sorry…i will tell him that I truly…truly from the bottom of my heart just trying to do my best…
Yes. So, why do you let people off the hook for believing some people (expectant mothers) should be legally allowed to make that choice? It makes no sense, Gorillaman.
 
Yes. So, why do you let people off the hook for believing some people (expectant mothers) should be legally allowed to make that choice? It makes no sense, Gorillaman.
I think were letting them off the hook by showing anger and hatred towards them…then they get to say “see! They’re not so good! They turned they’re back on me!” we should smother them with love…we should kneel at their feet and say were here for you…what will they say then?
 
I think were letting them off the hook by showing anger and hatred towards them…then they get to say “see! They’re not so good! They turned they’re back on me!” we should smother them with love…we should kneel at their feet and say were here for you…what will they say then?
Some people only like to talk being loving. Rudeness is turned into instructing the ignorant. The spiritual and corporal works of mercy are so twisted, one can hardly recognize them Don’t let yourself get too upset. Some hear what you are trying to say but others don’t even get the concept. They never will.
 
Yes.
He supports the evil act of abortion.
The Church tells you it would be wise to repent and refrain from the sin while you are in this world. You cannot repent after you repose.
Casting a ballot is not a sin…in either direction…but making a fellow brother feel like he is being evil and wanting to muddy what he feels is true…is. Think that may be the worst kind…I’m sorry to have come to this website…it was a refuge to me when I felt I had lost my way…but now I feel as though I’ve lost it again…
 
Yes, a surprisingly short list for 8 years of work, perhaps the shortest of any modern two term president, and certainly embarrassing to Mr. Bush. Obama’s is twice as long. Yet both are viewed as incompetent.
We’re still waiting for the list, Epan.

You making up the fact in this post doesn’t count.
 
Some people only like to talk being loving.
Careful with that beam in your eye.
Rudeness is turned into instructing the ignorant.
Everyone here understands that we need to love the woman who is thinking of having an abortion. We need to appeal to her sense of mercy and compassion. We need to let her know that there are other options. Everyone here also knows that we treat those who have already had abortions with love and compassion. We need to let them know that they must go to confession and repent and perhaps help others who may find themselves in a similar situation (to make the right decision).

But we also need to let the world know that abortion is evil…and that those politicians who insist on keeping it legal during any and all stages of pregnancy should not be voted back into office.
 
There is an article recently posted called, ‘The Democrats’ Demographic Dreams’ which interlinks with the OP. It is not a pro Republican article as can be seen by the clams that the Tea Party is hostile to immigrants, which is nonsense. But other than this he makes some points

prospect.org/article/democrats-demographic-dreams
My interpretation of this article is that when immigrants come to this country, they are attracted to the Democratic Party since they see this party as protecting their own interests as a minority against the mainstream majority interests. After a while, however, when they are assimilated, they become Republicans, because now they are part of the mainstream majority and are not particularly interested in safeguarding the rights of other minority groups. One of the examples given here are Italian Americans, and Latino Americans will eventually follow suit. To me, this is a sad commentary on the Democratic Party, which depends on the perpetuation of the prejudiced attitudes of the majority toward the most recent minority immigrants, and the Republican Party, which depends on the former targets of prejudice becoming the mainstream and no longer caring about the current targets of prejudice.
 
Careful with that beam in your eye.

Everyone here understands that we need to love the woman who is thinking of having an abortion. We need to appeal to her sense of mercy and compassion. We need to let her know that there are other options. Everyone here also knows that we treat those who have already had abortions with love and compassion. We need to let them know that they must go to confession and repent and perhaps help others who may find themselves in a similar situation (to make the right decision).

But we also need to let the world know that abortion is evil…and that those politicians who insist on keeping it legal during any and all stages of pregnancy should not be voted back into office.
I wasn’t talking about women who had abortions. I was talking about the rudeness exhibited to those who don’t happen to toe the party line. It seems to be more Republican that Catholic.
 
But we also need to let the world know that abortion is evil…and that those politicians who insist on keeping it legal during any and all stages of pregnancy should not be voted back into office.
See, that’s what I’m talking about… We as Catholics should be saying that we are here to fulfill the words of God…nobody should dictate how we do that to us…that’s why Catholicism is beautiful.

That is why I’m catholic.
 
Casting a ballot for abortion…is casting a ballot in support of evil.
I have not called you an evil person.

I’m sorry that this conversation makes you feel uncomfortable.
If we changed “supporting abortion” to “supporting the gas chamber policies of Nazi Germany,” would the same sentiments remain? You can vote for the candidate that supports gassing minorities, as long as you work to close gas chambers privately. The response would likely be “that’s absurd!”

Murdering children in the womb is just as absurd.
 
I was talking about the rudeness exhibited to those who don’t happen to toe the party line.
If the line that you toe…is in favor of the continued legalization of abortion at any and all stages of pregnancy…then I think you have attached yourself to the wrong line.
 
If we changed “supporting abortion” to “supporting the gas chamber policies of Nazi Germany,” would the same sentiments remain? You can vote for the candidate that supports gassing minorities, as long as you work to close gas chambers privately. The response would likely be “that’s absurd!”

Murdering children in the womb is just as absurd.
Yes. It is genocide of monumental proportions.
 
See, that’s what I’m talking about… We as Catholics should be saying that we are here to fulfill the words of God…nobody should dictate how we do that to us…that’s why Catholicism is beautiful.

That is why I’m catholic.
i am guessing and hoping that you are quite young.
I am not. Until my young adulthood, abortion was
recognized as a CRIME throughout this nation. Those
are the pertinent historical facts - not gobblely gook
that says women have the right to kill their babies.

My own generation and all that went before me and
one that followed mine KNOW that. They learned it
as the teaching of the Church - of ANY church.

Abortion as a LEGAL procedure, as “part” of any
"maternal healthcare " is a LIE. It’s that simple.
Those who have forgotten the truth need to remember
it and those who never learned it should NOT lead this
nation or any nation.
 
I wasn’t talking about women who had abortions. I was talking about the rudeness exhibited to those who don’t happen to toe the party line. It seems to be more Republican that Catholic.
My problem is with people who try to justify voting for the party with legalized abortion, euthanasia, same-sex “marriage,” embryonic stem cell research on their party platform by devious reasoning originiating from that same party. Not saying that anyone here is actually doing that, but I have seen it done.

Gorillaman is not really being very clear with what he advocates, altho he is very clearly showing that he was upset by someone’s making a saracastic remark about some of the Democratic party tactics revealed in the article.

However, I am upset that any Catholic would use their “gut” to determine that *the most pro-abortion politician I have heard of *is a “decent man.” I’m sorry, I just totally do not get that.
 
i am guessing and hoping that you are quite young.
I am not. Until my young adulthood, abortion was
recognized as a CRIME throughout this nation. Those
are the pertinent historical facts - not gobblely gook
that says women have the right to kill their babies.

My own generation and all that went before me and
one that followed mine KNOW that. They learned it
as the teaching of the Church - of ANY church.

Abortion as a LEGAL procedure, as “part” of any
"maternal healthcare " is a LIE. It’s that simple.
Those who have forgotten the truth need to remember
it and those who never learned it should NOT lead this
nation or any nation.
👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top