Q
qui_est_ce
Guest
What everybody keeps forgetting here, is the French are saying you can’t walk around with your FACE covered.
The niqab covers the entire face, with a small slit for the eyes. Some even have mesh in front of the eyes. The ones I copied here entirely covered the eyes as well.
The fact that there are millions of Muslim women in France, and only 396 cover their faces should tell you it not religious requirement.
I’d have to question the motives of any man who would let his wife out in public with this obvious safety hazard (limited sight for the wearer).
So why are these women covering?
And Rich, there is a difference between a hood and a face veil.
View attachment 8312
The below photo reminds me of the cowardly rock throwers in Isreal.
View attachment 8313
View attachment 8314
By western standards, it’s creepy.
Also, I remember in the 1990’s Gulf war, American women soldiers were required to cover up out of respect for the culture. Not going to research it unless called on it, but I do remember it.
Perhaps those few Muslim women can do the same?
The niqab covers the entire face, with a small slit for the eyes. Some even have mesh in front of the eyes. The ones I copied here entirely covered the eyes as well.
The fact that there are millions of Muslim women in France, and only 396 cover their faces should tell you it not religious requirement.
I’d have to question the motives of any man who would let his wife out in public with this obvious safety hazard (limited sight for the wearer).
So why are these women covering?
And Rich, there is a difference between a hood and a face veil.
View attachment 8312
The below photo reminds me of the cowardly rock throwers in Isreal.
View attachment 8313
View attachment 8314
By western standards, it’s creepy.
Also, I remember in the 1990’s Gulf war, American women soldiers were required to cover up out of respect for the culture. Not going to research it unless called on it, but I do remember it.
Perhaps those few Muslim women can do the same?