J
Jimmy_B
Guest
JMJ
unworthysinner,
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but none of the bible verses that you have used here to counter my position, have anything to do with the mine quote. Maybe you see something I don’t?
The verses you quoted here have to do with defending your faith. They have absolutely nothing to do with “boasting”, that you know for sure, that you will go to heaven.
They have absolutely nothing to do with, not being “ashamed” of “boasting” that you know for sure, that you will go to heaven.
**
Here is my entire quote. I have separated my quote into eight separate quotes. Please let me know which of these statements you disagree with and why?
3. It is not in your hands, you don’t know, you can only hope.
4. .That’s what Jesus gave us, hope! Not a guarantee.
*5. We must always try with humility to avoid sin. *
*6. We must always try to obey Gods laws. *
*7. We must love and worship God with all of our heart, mind and soul. *
8. We will continue to sin and when we do we must reconcile with our Father and come back to the light.
If anything, your verses go against your position “once saved, always saved”
Can you please tell me what you believe this to mean?
God Bless
unworthysinner,
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but none of the bible verses that you have used here to counter my position, have anything to do with the mine quote. Maybe you see something I don’t?
The verses you quoted here have to do with defending your faith. They have absolutely nothing to do with “boasting”, that you know for sure, that you will go to heaven.
They have absolutely nothing to do with, not being “ashamed” of “boasting” that you know for sure, that you will go to heaven.
**
Here is my entire quote. I have separated my quote into eight separate quotes. Please let me know which of these statements you disagree with and why?
2. This would be like going to court as a defendant in a criminal case and say “I know” I will be found not guilty.1.* This sort of belief, that “I know” I’m going to heaven, because I’ve been saved, is not a very humble belief.*
3. It is not in your hands, you don’t know, you can only hope.
4. .That’s what Jesus gave us, hope! Not a guarantee.
*5. We must always try with humility to avoid sin. *
*6. We must always try to obey Gods laws. *
*7. We must love and worship God with all of our heart, mind and soul. *
8. We will continue to sin and when we do we must reconcile with our Father and come back to the light.
If anything, your verses go against your position “once saved, always saved”
Can you please tell me what you believe this to mean?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! 16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith,Taken from the verses that you provided:
God Bless