Church Militant News on our 2020 election fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has given way fewer pardons than most of his predecessors, even for four years.
So you’re OK with pardons for murderers of children. Pretty much destroys your self-portrait of being so incredibly prolife.

It is all about abortion.

That’s a big part of what the ledtist cheating has been about in our country.

I need no defense, I responded to a remark aimed at the president and it was that which was not the first time one heard it.

We just have people who were not addressed finding fault with it. Please follow the conversation.

And issuing pardons to mercenaries convicted of firing on an unarmed crowd of civilians!

Nothing says pro-life like that!

"The four guards – Paul Slough, Evan Liberty, Dustin Heard and Nicholas Slatten – were part of an armoured convoy that opened fire indiscriminately with machine-guns, grenade launchers and a sniper on a crowd of unarmed people in a square in the Iraqi capital. "

After reading the article, I think that the president may have felt that these men were convicted for political reasons.

That’s a big part of what the ledtist cheating has been about in our country.
The question of “is abortion wrong?” is entirely unrelated to “who won the election?”

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills here.

And issuing pardons to mercenaries convicted of firing on an unarmed crowd of civilians!
You are falsely assuming that I concur with anything President Trump does.

My writings here have shown otherwise.

I will not affirm or oppose your pre-suppositions here (“mercenaries convicted of firing on an unarmed crowd of civilians”),
therefore on this issue I
will not affirm or deny President Trump did the right or wrong thing.

Last edited:
After reading the article, I think that the president may have felt that these men were convicted for political reasons.
Nice.

I will miss having CAF around to explain why everything Republicans do is pro-life (like the death penalty!), and everything Democrats do is not pro-life (like supporting asylum seekers!).

like supporting asylum seekers
If you re-define “asylum seekers” as the Democrats have, you oppose real “asylum seekers”.

When everybody is “asylum seekers”, nobody is “asylum seekers”.

As it should be.
Liberty is nonnegotiable, and patriots vow unabashedly: Sic Semper Tyrannis .

America isn’t its real estate. It’s unique in human history, in that it’s an idea and ideal, the product of timeless principles and enduring values. America as conceived in liberty is what the fight is for.

Abortion is tyranny already among us as St. Pope John Paul II the Great has said.

Last edited:
See, when you press the little flag button, you get the option to flag for being off topic.

The option isn’t “off topic, unless it’s abortion, then post it”

World News had very good rules.

Posts had to be from a legitimate news source.

No agenda posting

No padding your post count.

If Robert Bay is lurking, Merry Christmas!

Forgot one, this one still exists: no ad hominem arguments.

Last edited:
The question of “is abortion wrong?” is entirely unrelated to “who won the election?”

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills here.
That is not what was being discussed, who won the election when the topic was brought up. So, you are discussing something that did not happen and then, adding in an insult to it.

I’m sorry, what’s the point of all this? Trump supporters can’t do math? That don’t understand statistics?

Trump lost in a free and fair election.
Opinion.
Fact - the top 20 counties in America contain 61 million people.

The bottom 2535 counties contain 61 million people.
Yes, but funny how this phenomenon was only in some cities, Detroit, Atlanta, we don’t have this uniformly in big cities.

Right, some sort of math where if you take about 8 different counties, you may win the election. All in these battlegrounds. So much for “What’s the matter? Trump supporters can do statistics”.
Trump is trying to create a dictatorship. Thats the problem with combining populism with a leader who is a narcissistic. It’s not about you. It’s about him.
No he’s not and now we see why abortion was brought up in the first place. Sorry, abortion is on topic if cruel insults are being hurled at someone like this. Some people will ignore this but if one dares mention which party is so obsessed with abortion, now, we are going off topic, I get it. See everyone? Who is a dictator now deciding who lives and dies?

It’s about the right to life, simple as is. It dictates the way many people vote.

Last edited:
See everyone? Who is a dictator now deciding who lives and dies?
Exactly!

What could be MORE “dictatorial” than unilaterally DICTATING to an innocent human being they are going to be premeditatively murdered (“abortion”) for whatever reason I want?! And hijacking Government to “PROTECT” that abomination!

The fact that people in society can’t see this (or are ambivalent over it), speaks loudly in and of itself.

Last edited:
Right, some sort of math where if you take about 8 different counties, you may win the election.
Just goes to show how heterogeneous this country is. It’s certainly not a melting point of values.

Last edited:
Why not refrain from commenting on “me” and my “boat” personally?

Did you watch the video before you posted?

What were the elements in the OP video that you would like to share your thoughts on?

Last edited:
No, it’s not an opinion. It’s a fact verified by each state and territory, and the Electoral College.

There have been almost 60 lawsuits alleging shenanigans that have been thrown out of court.

So, free and fair. Trump lost.
Right, some sort of math where if you take about 8 different counties, you may win the election. All in these battlegrounds. So much for “What’s the matter? Trump supporters can do statistics”.
You can win hundreds of rural counties, but if you don’t win the big cities with large population counties, in the end, you lose. Using a “statistic” that Biden won so few counties is a misuse of the data.
No he’s not and now we see why abortion was brought up in the first place. Sorry, abortion is on topic
No, it’s not…
It’s about the right to life, simple as is. It dictates the way many people vote.
Says someone supporting the President who just pardoned four men who murdered innocent women and children. Who is executing people right up to the inauguration.

Rings hollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back