Church Militant News on our 2020 election fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want your personal advice (name removed by moderator).

I want to discuss the issues.

Hang on a moment — the OP suggests there has been election fraud in the US. Is that so? Perhaps the OP could enlighten us on how this fraud was perpetrated. Perhaps the courts, 50-odd cases down the line, would be interested in an explanation, too. They don’t seem to have found one so far.

Perhaps the courts, 50-odd cases down the line, would be interested in an explanation, too.
As I understand it, 50 courts have refused to hear the cases, so no they really aren’t interested. In fact, there’s been an incredible lack of interest from the courts, the law (FBI), and the media.

There was an Italian comic actor named Totò DeCurtis.

One of his films feature his character taking a trip to Milan but being forewarned that in “Milan there is fog so thick you cannot see”.

When he gets to Milan there is no fog. Totò though feels that there is fog. “It’s so thick you cannot see it”

Apparently, the fraud is so very fraudulent that you can’t see it. Or give proof if it. But it’s there with Toto’s fog.

No, it’s not an opinion. It’s a fact verified by each state and territory, and the Electoral College.

There have been almost 60 lawsuits alleging shenanigans that have been thrown out of court.

So, free and fair. Trump lost
It’s an opinion. I am not accepting an election turned over in the early morning by boxes of absentee ballots showing up.
You can win hundreds of rural counties, but if you don’t win the big cities with large population counties, in the end, you lose. Using a “statistic” that Biden won so few counties is a misuse of the data.
Thanks. That doesn’t have much to do with what I said.
No, it’s not…
Well, let’s make infanticide on topic, since that is in the pipeline by the Democrats, you may have all kinds of ratonales for it but I"m not buying it. A child born a live should live. I think Catholic teaching says anyone voting for pro-aborts aids the act itself. Period.

Many draw the parallel between death camps and abortion, that’s been done for years and seems like a proper enough response to someone who is using terminology like you have, trying to build a dictatorship and such.
Says someone supporting the President who just pardoned four men who murdered innocent women and children. Who is executing people right up to the inauguration.

Rings hollow.
Rings hollow as a Catholic to help enact abortion or infanticide too.

Again, the predecessors pardoned more people.

As I understand it, 50 courts have refused to hear the cases, so no they really aren’t interested. In fact, there’s been an incredible lack of interest from the courts, the law (FBI), and the media.
Your understanding is incorrect. Although some cases were dismissed on standing or other issues, most ended up being tossed for lack of credible evidence (or the failure to even plead the existence of facts).

As to the federal government, the AG took the extraordinary step of authorizing all the AUSAs to look for voting fraud, which has never been done before. He also announced his own DOJ level investigation, and DHS did an investigation also. So this election has had more oversight and investigation than any election in US history. The problem is not that they are not looking. The problem is there is nothing to find.

It’s an opinion. I am not accepting an election turned over in the early morning by boxes of absentee ballots showing up.
I really don’t get this. This has been addressed innumerable times and rather than accepting reality, you and others are like ostriches with your heads in the sand. If it weren’t sad it would be laughable. I get that you didn’t want Biden to be elected. But he was. Ignoring that only damages yourself.

I am not accepting an election turned over in the early morning by boxes of absentee ballots showing up.
It’s standard business practice to accept payments, taxes, etc as long as they’re postmarked prior to the deadline. I’m surprised the courts and Trump supporters made such a big issue of it.

Last edited:
infanticide
Three thoughts out there
  1. Newborns or neonates are babies up to 28 days . They’re called infants after that.
  2. They say a baby is considered a newborn until 3 months , and then they’re considered an infant.
  3. Newborns can be 28 days or two months. after that are classified as infants.
So who is advocating killing children older than 28 days, 60 days or 90 days? That is what infantcide is. Killing an infant.

Last edited:
You are not accepting a fact. At least be intellectually honest.
Thanks. That doesn’t have much to do with what I said.
That’s because I couldn’t follow what you were saying. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Rings hollow as a Catholic to help enact abortion or infanticide too.
Uhm, Victoria, the correct response is probably that abortion is wrong, and pardoning men who have murdered innocent men and children because the company they worked for is owned by the brother of the Secretary of Education and a big donor is also wrong.

Last edited:
Newborns or neonates are babies up to 28 days . They’re called infants after that.
Despite textbook embryology definitions, most all know what infanticide is.

There are Pro-Life organization definitions too which are valid.
So who is advocating killing children older than 28 days, 60 days or 90 days? That is what infantcide is. Killing an infant.
Peter Singer is. Princeton University’s Bioethics chair or some such position. He had a presidential advisory appointment under Bill Clinton. I am surprised you were not aware of him.

Last edited:
Despite textbook embryology definitions, most all know what infanticide is.
Sounds like a serious moving of the goal posts and redefining the meaning to fit one’s narrative.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Sounds like a serious moving of the goal posts and redefining the meaning to fit one’s narrative.
You are “pedantic-izing” murdering children here.

The exact term is irrelevant if the child is an hour or a year old. It is murder.

Just like it is murder when you murder them BEFORE they are born too.

Since you did not think anyone advocates infanticide (under any definition you want) . . .
Peter Singer is. Princeton University’s Bioethics chair or some such position. He had a presidential advisory appointment under Bill Clinton. I am surprised you were not aware of him.
. . . Your arguments probably won’t be persuasive. At least to me.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with electron fraud, which is the alleged subject of this thread?

What does that have to do with electron fraud, which is the alleged subject of this thread?
Because part of the reason for (what I think has been) election fraud,
is the desperate attempts to keep the Government-protected (notice this involves “Government” hence the election) murder of innocent pre-born babies going.

It started around post 50. Every thread I’ve seen has turned into an abortion or infantcide thread. It really is sad, that forum rules cannot be maintained. Been reading a lot of the threads and It seems those two topics are exception to the rule.

@camoderator should really close this thread based on forum rules. Otherwise all forum rules should not be enforced.

@camoderator. I ask that the thread please be kept open.

@camoderator should really close this thread based on forum rules.
What do you mean mojoalthor?

WHY should we not discuss election ISSUES associated with an ELECTION? Especially when the “issues” are undoubtedly part of the reason for the fraud that we have all seen

I disagree with shutting down the discussion.

Last edited:
@camoderator. I ask that the thread please be kept open.

48.png
mojoalthor:
What do you mean mojoalthor?

WHY should we not discuss election ISSUES associated with an ELECTION? Especially when the “issues” are undoubtedly part of the reason for the fraud that we have all seen

I disagree with shutting down the discussion.
It should be shut down. It went off topic when abortion/infantcide was introduced into the discussion which has no relevancy to what is discussed in the original post #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back