CNN medical analyst wants to ‘cancel’ Christmas over COVID fears

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
An admission that the data is incorrect.
An admission that any database has errors.
I am a database administrator going on 30 years.
One cannot control the data coming on the data entry side.
Garbage in, Garbage out.
No data in any system is 100% without error.
Complaining about data being skewed is nonsense.

Last edited:
So which is it?
You can’t continue to say two mutually exclusive things and expect people to believe you.
Data of any type will always be relatively skewed.
Complaining about it is nonsense.
Complaining about the reality of it is nonsense.
The inherent errors cannot be fixed much less detected and corrected.
So complaining about is nonsense.

This is very, very interesting.

**When Briand looked at the 2020 data during that seasonal period, COVID-19-related deaths exceeded deaths from heart diseases. This was highly unusual since heart disease has always prevailed as the leading cause of deaths. However, when taking a closer look at the death numbers, she noted something strange. As Briand compared the number of deaths per cause during that period in 2020 to 2018, she noticed that instead of the expected drastic increase across all causes, there was a significant decrease in deaths due to heart disease. Even more surprising, as seen in the graph below, this sudden decline in deaths is observed for all other causes. **

The CDC classified all deaths that are related to COVID-19 simply as COVID-19 deaths. Even patients dying from other underlying diseases but are infected with COVID-19 count as COVID-19 deaths. This is likely the main explanation as to why COVID-19 deaths drastically increased while deaths by all other diseases experienced a significant decrease.

“All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,” Briand concluded.

From the data, COVID is killing the elderly before the heart disease gets them. My mom died of a stroke in February. It took three weeks from the actual stroke until she died. It was agonizing watching her gasp for air and lose her senses. Also, I had no idea how much pain the dying process can cause.

Luckily it was before the lock downs and I and friends could visit her and comfort her. We also were able to have a nice funeral with lots of people.

A few weeks later, an elderly friend of the friend who had dementia, died. I visited her as often as I could. She knew she had dementia and thought herself useless. My visits over a two year period brought back many memories. We would revisit the past and she loved it. But she died in April, and I could not visit her for the last six weeks of her life. I know she must have been wondering why I abandoned her. I also could not attend her funeral because only family (who never visited her) could attend. It was just cruel.

Take a drive by any nursing home and watch the families outside the windows waiving at their loved ones. I used to only see that at the jailhouse downtown.

[
Data of any type will always be relatively skewed.
Complaining about it is nonsense.
So when someone says…

It is, in fact, truth. Because as you admit, all data is skewed.

And a reply to that statement that it is just opinion is, in fact, false.

Correct?

48.png
RootKitWarrior:
And somebody will say those numbers are skewed
And that somebody would be wrong. And that somebody would be in denial imho.
How many in the next 24 hrs?
The same number as always.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

The same number as always.
Another day of shattered records for covid deaths with 2,861 deaths in the last 24 hrs again.

2 people are dying each minute of Covid.

New infections over the last 24 hrs -

Let me repeat that 2 people are dying per minute from Covid.

Your one percent equates to 2 people dying each minute today.
That needs no graph.

Last edited:
Another day of shattered records for covid deaths with 2,861 deaths in the last 24 hrs again.
Does this include the motorcycle rider that killed himself in a traffic accident that happened to have covid?
How about my wife’s uncle that didn’t have covid, but somehow ended up with covid on thr final diagnosis.
Or the guy that had covid, but shot himself in the head.

Does this include the motorcycle rider that killed himself in a traffic accident that happened to have covid?
How about my wife’s uncle that didn’t have covid, but somehow ended up with covid on thr final diagnosis.
. . . .

Get outraged at these figures today in a country that should have the tools to deal with this more effectively then others.

2 dead a minute. Second day of record death numbers 2,864
Record infections
Over 100, 000 in hospital with Covid

Last edited:
I’m sorry to hear about your mom. That sounds Incredibly sad. My heart goes out to you.

Yes qui_est_ce. Sorry to hear about your Mom as well. I will pray for her.

From the data, COVID is killing
Quite correct there, at the rate of 2 people a minute over the past 48hrs. In an affluent first world countrywith top notch medical facilities.

Sorry to hear of your loss. So many are experiencing loss now.

Did these two get reported to the CDC as Covid-19 Deaths?

Yes?
No?
I don’t know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back