C
chipeto
Guest
Yes, but I have taken antidepressants before, many years ago, and I did not enjoy the experience. Also, I am able to function and carry out my responsibilities (which are all that I have anyway, and once my plans come to fruition I won’t even have those, since my ‘dependents’ will no longer be dependent on me!), so I have tentatively decided against the medical option.It seems to me that you may be depressed. Have you thought of seeing a doctor about your situation?
Well, I am 40 years old, so the days are somewhat shorter now, in a manner of speaking. However, I acknowledge that the problem is a lack of faith and a lack of acceptance on my part, coupled with the constant memory of my own colossal mistakes. I would love nothing more than to be able to simply accept God’s will, whatever that might be, and be at peace, secure in the knowledge He will provide what is best for me. However, the reality is that I am weak, and needy, and lacking in faith.I think that marriage will come to you when you least expect it. Lately, when I think about my son, I have to remind myself that Rome was not built in a day.
Sometimes, when things get really bad, I just visualize myself walking up to God’s great feet, and leaving my problems at His Great Feet.
The problem with setting my problems down and turning away from them is that there is nothing to turn away to. Really, everything I have is either the problem or part of the problem. I just don’t have anything else in my life to provide shelter and solace for me. I do cling to the hope that there is a reason why I am going through this (other than my own stupidity, of course).I trust all will go well with you! God bless you!
God be with you, Mimi. I will say a little prayer for you and your family.