Hey Mannyfit, I need no authority but God’s to show truth,
IF you are telling the truth. Yet we have already shown that you are not. Not you so much as whatever preacher or denomination you are a follower of.
Did anything I say in my last reply upset you?
Not really, but it sure makes you look bad to not offer accurate information.
No… As I showed in my responses to you. It’s not. Justify yourself by citing your sources because I frankly don’t think you can and when you do it will be some hearsay junk that a preacher or some person told you.
and can you mention these things I mentioned about the catholic histroy
OK… show me your source that says that we were ever taught that married Catholics couldn’t have sex on Fridays. This may have been some kind of pious devotion for some individual, but it certainly was never taught to any of the rest of us by the church, but I doubt if even that is true.
rather than attacking my love for seeing you saved,
I don’t need you to see me saved. I’m as saved as you are and maybe even more.
If you want to talk to us about the Catholic faith, you need to begin talking to us and not coming to us with all this anti-Catholic propaganda that someone has fed you.
I’ve already shown where it is wrong. Will you go back and check to see who is really telling you the truth? And if you find that I am right and that you have been misled, will you then have the courage to question what all else those people have fed you that is not true as well? If you really love truth then you will.
We will always attack and refute inaccuracies and lies about our Catholic faith. When will that stop? When the people who perpetrate these lies and inaccuracies shut up.
So lets stick to the facts. Expian a reason for the facts mentioned earlier.
I did… and you have yet to answer my posts. I’m sorry but I’m busy too (and I think that goes for most all of us here at CAF!) and I took the time to answer you so I’d appreciate it if you went back and responded to my post. I think you owe us
all that.
Making allegations and then saying you’re too busy to answer won’t do. If we make the time to answer, then you owe it to us all (and those who read these forums) to set aside the time to respond for all to see.
Pick the ones you want to answer, and answer them in public, please - this is a public forum.
