Dow Hits 30,000 First Time

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forums are closing Iin another month, not sure when posting will stop so just wanted to thanks for all the debate, can get a bit intense at times. I guess we can post for awhile longer.

We will see what happens with the election. Dow is holding and has been stronger for sometime, helps, job report statistics are up again.

Last edited:
Price and wage inflation are somewhat flat. Oil prices are as well and that hampers jobs. As are commodity prices which prevent farmers from making profits. However the Fed can create monetary or paper inflation which can drive up GNP numbers or stock prices or home prices. That seems to make people happy.
Price inflation always, always follows monetary inflation. And monetary inflation is anything but flat right now.

Will miss everyone on world news, enjoyed our discussion and learned a lot

God bless!
I will miss everyone, even those I routinely disagreed with.

But, I have to admit that I have been pulling back from posting anyway. It’s all been said.

It has all been said and Catholics are still divided. I have heard little on the Catholic vote but it usually splits about even with those that attend Mass weekly being more right leaning.

I wonder about freedom of speech being marginalized.

Still as a Catholic I wonder where the Church is going, always a concern.

Other chatrooms will form so I will see if they will of interest. I will miss this site.

Last edited:
One word we should teach our children is " quantative easing"(QE) and the effect it has on our savings when they print money and the long term effect of 9 Trillion more debt.

They did this for 8 years under Pres. Obama.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back