Dr. Anthony Fauci Warns of Bleak Winter: Looking Forward to ‘Christmas in 2021’

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but I must admit it would take time to explain the excesses we have through. Like months on lockdown with zero cases.
But next year you will still have “cases” risked again.

And you will still have zero native immunity too in some areas. (And there is no guarantee in the long-term, that vaccines will not have unforeseen problems greater than the infections).

Last edited:
“Well when America only loses 15,000 people a year from Corona virus, THEN we will go back to “normal” living.”
This is ambiguous. “Coronoa” is a family/group of RNA viruses which includes
  • COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2
  • SARS-CoV
  • MERS-CoV
  • HKU1
  • 229E
  • NL63
  • Common Cold viruses
Unless you wish to refer to all of them collectively, COVID-19 may be more specific.

I think whatever “normal” life was is dead. Some places have made adjustments that may be continued for the perceivable future even in a post-COVID-19 world. Once people have a way to protect themselves with some fairly high degree of confidence, you may see life become more open.

Though if you look at Atlanta on Instagram, one might be lead to believe there was never any quarantining! Did you see that party hosted by Guchi and Jeezy at “The Compound” last week!?

We will see what our institute ANMAT says about the coming vaccines, within the coming months
Anyway, I really believe we will have learnt. We were very scared at the beginning, Italy being unbelievably hit so unexpectedly, now we know more.We didn’t that much then.

ThinkingSapien responding to me asserting these mandates are PERMANENT . . . …
I think whatever “normal” life was is dead.
Well thanks for admitting that TS.

You just saved me a lot of texting.

This is ambiguous.
The ambiguity is irrelevant insofar as people die from all variants. Even the common cold (especially the immune supressed and infants with asthma).

Everyone here knows when I am discussing corona virus, understands just what I am alluding to.

Last edited:
We will see what our institute ANMAT says about the coming vaccines, within the coming months
But even if the vaccines are great, they are NOT going to be 100%.

So either these mandates continue indefinitely on the foundation they were invented, or they admit they were wrong and change their principles for whatever reason.

People will still be dying of corona virus fifty years from now.

Just like people died last year from influenza (before the panic set in this year).

Last edited:
You just saved me a lot of texting.
You can save even more text by saying directly what you want people to know. Just shoot from the hip. People may not agree with you, but at least they will know your point!

Not that there is much time to put that into practice in this sub-forum. But perhaps it can serve you well elsewhere in life.

You can save even more text by saying directly what you want people to know. Just shoot from the hip. People may not agree with you, but at least they will know your point!

Not that there is much time to put that into practice in this sub-forum. But perhaps it can serve you well elsewhere in life.
I don’t want or need your advice on my posting style.

If by “ they admit they were wrong” I have to understand our administration, then my friend, “ Ask me no questions and I ll tell you no lies”.
Forget it. To learn about inconsistency, come over here.
As a strawberry on the cake,out of all the vaccines, guess which one our administration is elated about and signing agreement with?:roll_eyes:Yes…I m sure you guessed.
So we will be waiting for more details from our ANMAT and my personal physician in my case.
And I will stop at this.For the sake of charity.

Last edited:
You are wrong.
You have completely twisted the interview with Dr Fauci into something it is not, and has never been intended.
That is a fun fact.

Its not the being dead, its in the form of dying and in the dealing with it on those around the dead and dying.

There are also the terrible long term effects of this pandemic.
How many new infections and deaths today from Covid?

Last edited:
As a strawberry on the cake,out of all the vaccines, guess which one our administration is elated about and signing agreement with?:roll_eyes:Yes…I m sure you guessed.
That’s irrelevant.

I am not arguing about “our administration” here.

I am discussing public health PRINCIPLES. Ones that we’ve all seen in action.

It matters not to me which “administration” had a “signing agreement” with concerning a vaccine.

Any vaccine done in this much of a hurry may have rotten side-effects.

Your " personal physician" and you aside, by definition,
nobody can decipher long-term side effects
in the “short-term”.

I stand by everything I have said here.

Last edited:
Its not the being dead, its in the form of dying and in the dealing with it on those around the dead and dying.

There are also the terrible long term effects of this pandemic.
How many new infections and deaths today from Covid?
Your post has several partial truths.

I won’t bother with it except that none of what you said changes the principles I discussed here.

Last edited:
I don’t mean you to change what you said or think.
The Health Minister is chosen by our administration , by hand…
So it is very fair to refer to our Administration because it is them who decide if we can or cannot show our noses out of the door.
It is what it is.

graciew on political appointees . . .
it is them who decide if we can or cannot show our noses out of the door.
I guess you are speaking for yourself here. And that is fair enough to speak for yourself.

Last edited:
Of course…
Now “ we” are the people under that administration, decisions, norms and laws.

Last edited:
More quarantining HEALTHY people.

Los Angeles County Officials Announce Three Week Stay-at-Home Order​

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

JOSEP LAGO/AFP via Getty Images

AMY FURR

27 Nov 20202,566

2:17

Los Angeles County announced Friday a temporary stay at home order effective Monday that urges residents to avoid being with people not in their household.

“The temporary order will be in place for three weeks through Dec. 20 and will allow essential and emergency workers, and those securing or providing essential and permitted services, to leave their homes,” KTLA reported. . . .

This will be extended past Christmas. And many will LIKE that.

Many others will suffer because of it.

Now “ we” are the people under that administration, decisions, norms and laws.
That’s a partial truth.

Republican and Democrat Governors are making decisions too.
Some of them (like Andrew Cuomo) are breaking the Constitution.

Last edited:
I don’t know specifically nor intend to know what you are referring to but I have asked Constitutionalists about some decisions and there are grey areas
48.png
SCOTUS Strikes Down Cuomo's Draconian Restrictions On Religious Services In New York World News
A morsel of sanity in a sea of insanity. Hoping our Catholic Bishops keep this ruling in mind. (Hat tip to the Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn who along with our Jewish friends, participated in defending religious liberty here!) . SCOTUS Strikes Down Cuomo’s Draconian Restrictions On Religious Services In New York (Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.) by Tyler Durden Thu, 11/26/2020 Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times, The Supreme Court late Wednesday b…

Your concern is the US though Dr Fauci is very much respected in many headquarters here.
You must not be from the USA.

I probably was told that by you before, but those locality things are not a big priority to me.

Glad to have you here though graciew, whatever country you are from!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back