EBay's Doing It Again (4-18-05)

• Thread starter Thread starter rastell
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rastell

At this time, 5:00 Monday April 18th (EDT) Ebay has an auction from a seller in the UK that has 8 days to go entitled:

"Holy Communion wafer blessed by Pope John Paul II"

(Item number: 61717036)

Whether the seller means a consecred host is somewhat in doubt.

What is not in doubt is that EBay has not changed their policy and this outrage will continue until they do.

rastell said:
At this time, 5:00 Monday April 18th (EDT) Ebay has an auction from a seller in the UK that has 8 days to go entitled:

"Holy Communion wafer blessed by Pope John Paul II"

(Item number: 61717036)

Whether the seller means a consecred host is somewhat in doubt.

What is not in doubt is that EBay has not changed their policy and this outrage will continue until they do.

Can you post a link?:mad:

Sadly, I’m not surprised… this will continues on until eBay change their policy to ban the sale of the Eucharist. I’m afraid the one from last week is just the tip of the iceberg.

“For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, Have mercy on us and on the whole world…”

Warmest regards,
Ben
smallgallery.com

40.png
wabrams:
And the hits just keep on rollin’
Hey wabrams do you have a link to it I want to send it to the Catholic Action League?:banghead:

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Hey wabrams do you have a link to it I want to send it to the Catholic Action League?:banghead:
give me a moment darlin, I’ll get it for you!

This is disgusting! How can we get a petition going to stop this?

Owe man, I love the description:

“I will only realease this item to a bona-fide purchaser who can show me proof of his intentions not to use this item for an ulterior purpose.”

Geez, that’s rich! :rotfl:

Uh, dude, selling blessed or consicrated items that believers feel hold the body of Christ is using the item for an ulterior purpose: cash.

Help me e-mail guys:mad: Send the links to your friends and relatives.Originally Posted by Lisa4Catholics
info@frmcgivneyassembly.o rg
This is the Catholic action League e-mail
document.write(“JScarborough”+"@"+“msnbc.com”); [email=“JScarborough@msnbc.com”]JScarborough@msnbc.com[/email]
Joe Scarborough on MSNBC,I do not know if he is Catholic,but he spoke highly of the Pope and supported Terri,keep it in my when you e-mail him.God Bless
hannity@foxnews.com
From Hannity and Colmes lets e-mail him too

40.png
wabrams:
Owe man, I love the description:

"I will only realease this item to a bona-fide purchaser who can show me proof of his intentions not to use this item for an ulterior purpose."

Geez, that’s rich! :rotfl:

Uh, dude, selling blessed or consicrated items that believers feel hold the body of Christ is using the item for an ulterior purpose: cash.
Yes the seller and e-bay are choosing to take the path of Judas:tsktsk: I had better shut up before I say something totally uncharitable:mad:

40.png
maric:
I emailed! I hope and pray this works cuz Im mad as a wet hen!
Isn’t it amazing the opportunities we have in 2005 to stand up for the Lord!

Anyone who can’t find something to do for the faith just ain’t looking.

The number and importance of issues is simply overwhelming:

We now have the sacrilege of selling the Eucharist added to the multi-front attacks on life and on marriage and the family.

God doesn’t require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.”…Mother Teresa

40.png
rastell:
Isn’t it amazing the opportunities we have in 2005 to stand up for the Lord!

Anyone who can’t find something to do for the faith just ain’t looking.

The number and importance of issues is simply overwhelming:

We now have the sacrilege of selling the Eucharist added to the multi-front attacks on life and on marriage and the family.

God doesn’t require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.”…Mother Teresa
Absolutely! We all need to stand up for our Lord and our faith,and for life and family!This is unbelievable,I was afraid this was going to be a trend:banghead:

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Thankyou,I think they need to boycotted as well!:mad:
You’re right. I never buy on e-bay anywho. I’m also going to ask my husband to bring this up at his Knights of Columbus meeting this week. I don’t know what will come of it but you never know until you try.:hmmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back