What should they be called if Trump sends them in? They aren’t local law enforcement.I didn’t know we had Federal police in the U.S.
Then they should be inside the buildings or around the perimeter of the building.They are there to protect Federal Government Property, I hope they act much more in different cities. We have had a very successful presidency and hooligans and who knows who else are trying to sabotage the country’s well-being.
I know of no party that has not accepted the results of an election once it was known. The 2000 election was so close it took a while to verify. I do not concern myself with dissatisfaction with the results by people who are unhappy. My only concern would be actual treason against the Constitution.I think the last 4 years have proven that if either party is less likely to accept the results of an election is the Democratic Party.
Blitzkrieg?The best defense is a good offense.
You mean like re-education camps, like what they have in China?It wouldn’t bother me if these people were thrown into a secret prison and never seen again.
Pol Pot would agree. He considered re-education a waste.Only in the sense that violent insurrectionists should be detained indefinitely for greater good of society at large.