Federal Police "Invade" Portland

  • Thread starter Thread starter Regular_Atheist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid that we may see such a battle yet before the election, especially if it continues to look like the current president will no be re-elected and he sees armed attacks on Democratic cities as the only solution. Some city police force may decide, since they have the jurisdiction and are the only ones properly identifiable as law enforcement, that they have the right to defend with force citizens against being kidnapped by unknown assailants in unmarked vehicles.

I hope not, but then I never thought we would have such an action has been taken in Portland.
 
Last edited:
I think the last 4 years have proven that if either party is less likely to accept the results of an election is the Democratic Party. I suspect if trump wins, and I really think he will though not by much, we’ll see some of the worse rioting in this nations history.
 
“Mostly peaceful protestors”, I guess that is slightly more honest reporting by the mainstream media compared to the start of the riots. Still we reached peak absurdity when that reporter was standing in front a burning building assuring his viewers that the protests were peaceful.
 
They are there to protect Federal Government Property, I hope they act much more in different cities. We have had a very successful presidency and hooligans and who knows who else are trying to sabotage the country’s well-being.
Then they should be inside the buildings or around the perimeter of the building.
 
I think the last 4 years have proven that if either party is less likely to accept the results of an election is the Democratic Party.
I know of no party that has not accepted the results of an election once it was known. The 2000 election was so close it took a while to verify. I do not concern myself with dissatisfaction with the results by people who are unhappy. My only concern would be actual treason against the Constitution.
The best defense is a good offense.
Blitzkrieg?
 
While I agree in principle, that’s not what is happening here. Local police are the same as always while these ‘specialists’ are in the city temporarily and are very targeted in what they are doing.

I do think in general that the police have become too military across the the USA in their thinking and tactical gear.
 
Actually not too far off, though I suspect you were being facetious rather than making a good faith attempt at discussion. If I am wrong on that point, please clarify.
 
Last edited:
No, just let them work a prison farm for the rest of their lives. That way they can be productive and but be contained from committing further acts of insurrection.
 
They have to be exiled away from the mainland, and cut off from any communication with the outside world that is not overheard and censored. In fact I would support letting them run their anarcho-communist, diverse, LGBTP-friendly matriarchy as long as the guards keep them contained.

People have short memories and need to be reminded of the fruits of communism constantly.
 
Last edited:
The people involved in all the riots since George Floyd died have not been ideologically driven communists. This is a total fantasy. Most have been normal people.
 
State-provided healthcare, everyone getting treated equally, only the guards having guns, they could eat whatever they produced on the farm. They would get the communism they always dreamed of. Why would I want to disillusion them?
 
Last edited:
No, we won’t waste any time with re education. Just restricting their ability to wreak further mayhem.
 
You think that so called re-education camps in China actually educate people?

They’re actually doing exactly what you described, forced labor under harsh conditions.

Are you seriously recommending that we copy Communist China?
 
Last edited:
Only in the sense that violent insurrectionists should be detained indefinitely for greater good of society at large.
 
Only in the sense that violent insurrectionists should be detained indefinitely for greater good of society at large.
Pol Pot would agree. He considered re-education a waste.

For those who commit crimes, sure, let them be imprisoned, after a fair trial and for the time the law demands. Anything more is as anti-American as the most passionate communist.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top