TexasTech,
Code:
Have you ever read "Morals and Dogma" by Albert Pike? How about the occultism of Manly P. Hall?
Here vare some quotes by Freemasons:
“The Masonic religion, for all of us, Initiates the higher levels must be maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine”" (Albert Pike, the Father of Universal Freemasonry).
""God damn, the first duty of man is intelligent and free himself to throw from his spirit and his conscience. (…) God is stupidity and cowardice; God is hypocrisy and falsehood; God is tyranny and misery, God is the bad! Satan Come, come, slandered by the priests and kings! t’abbracci and that I hold thee to my heart. E 'along the time that I know you and you know me “(Proudhon).”
““You lie like a devil, not timidly and only in passing, but boldly and forever.””
““The Christian religion is a religion infamous, a rite abomination, a monster that needs to be stabbed by a hundred invisible hands. We crush, crush the infamous”” (Voltaire).
““Our ultimate aim is that of Voltaire and the French Revolution: that is, the complete annihilation of Catholicism and even of the same Christian idea!””
““We have taken corruption to a great (…), the corruption that must lead to the burial of the Church.”” (Nabius, Cape Action Policy of Universal Freemasonry).
""To you, wild, they go my verses, I cry to you, O Satan, king of the feast! … Hail, Satan, or rebellion, or invincible force of reason! To you go up the votes and the 'sacred incense! “”(The Grand Master A. Lemmi founder of the P2 Lodge).
Code:
I am ill and tired today. But TexasTech I will attempt to show what Lucifereanism is.
Also you should pray and study. I would start with what Pope Leo XIII wrote about Freemasonry.