Gather round my fellow Trump supporters

• Thread starter Thread starter RhodesianSon
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The opposing side referred to their “evidence” as double-hearsay.
Never heard that term before.
Just because certain irresponsible news agencies have called this election prematurely doesn’t necessarily make it so.
Fox News is irresponsible? Trump’s own News Source? They have projected Biden at 290.
The states have to certify their results, and not a single state has done so, yet.
No one is arguing that. That is just a technicality. And based on the current election results, it does not look good for Trump.
Several of them are still counting ballots.
None of which will change the outcome.

Fox News is irresponsible? Trump’s own News Source? They have projected Biden at 290
Foxnews is not Trumps news source.

The director at Foxnews is a liberal democrat named Arnon Mishkin. He is the one who made the calls on the projections. The conservative reporters at Fox, who stand by Trump, did not agree with Mr. Mishkin.

Fox is only as conservative as he allows them to be

Last edited:
I have. These are just the facts. Mishkin only allows some conservative reporters. There are also liberal Democrat reporters there who constantly attack the President.

Last edited:
I have. These are just the facts.
Really now?
The director at Foxnews is a liberal democrat named Arnon Mishkin. He is the one who made the calls on the projections.
Mishkin is director of the Fox News Decision Desk for the 2012, 2016 and 2020 United States presidential elections.

After elections are over, he is just a plain ole analyst.

Rupert Murdoch calls the shots at Fox News. And he is quite a Trump Supporter. And yet Murdoch has not overridden the projections.

So who are these other democrats working for Fox News other than him and Chris Wallace?

In this particular case, yes, FOX News is responsible for having used a decision desk that prematurely called election results before ALL the states had closed their polls, headed by an obviously biased Democrat who called Arizona for Biden while there were still a million-plus votes remaining to be counted – way, way prematurely. FOX is responsible for the sources it uses and the people it hires.

Calling election results while polls are still open, and people are still voting, in certain parts of the country (due to the different time zones) is irresponsible. The fact that FOX insisted on standing by the Arizona call and wouldn’t listen to its own viewers who tried to reasonably tell them that was wrong makes FOX complicit in the irresponsibility.

So, yes, FOX behaved irresponsibly.

In this particular case, yes, FOX News is responsible for having used a decision desk that prematurely called election results before ALL the states had closed their polls
Do you know how ridiculous this sounds?

Fox News would have to wait until Hawaii closed it polls before they could start projecting.

What you don’t realize that Fox News has number crunchers(statisticians) that do calculations. And once those calculations determine the outcome will not change with the remaining percentage not counted. Mr Mishkin did not make this call on his own. The Statisticians are the ones that actually made the call based on there number crunching. Mr Mishkin looked at the results and gave a yea or nay.

Juan William’s, Donna Brazile, possibly John Roberts
Wow that is just three when are much more greater number more Republicans.

I don’t see them much on Fox News. Nor do I see many articles by them at any given time on Fox’s website.

don’t see them much on Fox News.
Good, I hope not.

Except Juan William’s is on daily, sometimes several times a day, multiple shows.
Mr Mishkin did not make this call on his own
When Fox was called out about this, he was the one who came on the show and said Fox was sticking with the numbers, even though many disagreed and other channels did not make the same call.
He took the responsibility

Last edited:
Then if Hawaii hadn’t closed its polls yet, they should have waited until it did close its polls. My point is, ALL the polls in ALL of the states should be closed before any projections are made. If that means waiting until the next day, so be it.

Calling a state while there are still a million some votes that haven’t been counted is unjustified and inexcusable. This was done out of sheer bias. There is no way to accurately predict the outcome when that many votes remain uncounted. There’s still lots of wiggle room for the final count to go either way.

Calculations by statisticians can be wrong. These people act like they’re infallible, and that’s just plain arrogance. I definitely detected a sense of arrogance in Mishkin when he attempted to defend his decision to call Arizona that early and refused to consider any other reasoning about it. “I’m right and you’re wrong, and nothing is going to change my mind.” That was the kind of attitude he took. His action wasn’t right, and he refused to admit it. That’s an arrogant, closed-minded individual.

Then if Hawaii hadn’t closed its polls yet, they should have waited until it did close its polls. My point is, ALL the polls in ALL of the states should be closed before any projections are made.
And your point would be going against what has been the norm for decades.
If that means waiting until the next day, so be it.
That is your opinion.

Calling a state while there are still a million some votes that haven’t been counted is unjustified and inexcusable. This was done out of sheer bias. There is no way to accurately predict the outcome when that many votes remain uncounted. There’s still lots of wiggle room for the final count to go either way.
Yet it has not, has it?

Fox News and other’s Projections still hold a week later. Which tells anyone, they were correct in their what you call a premature calling.

Last edited:
40.png
Pattylt:
The Democrats want every vote counted as much as the Republicans.
The Republicans want every legal vote counted. The Democrats want every single ballot counted. Major difference.
Incorrect. Democrats want every legal vote counted, too.

You do realize that any illegal votes found could be from either party?

Faith and the Faithful in the 2020 Election: What Happened? Why? What Now?​

Today’s 1pm EST Georgetown Dialogue on Faith and Faithful in 2020 Election

I think that brings things to an interesting hypothetical. If all legal ballots are counted and -for the sake of argument - the results change, will the Democrats accept it? I would think that any of these recounts or audits are going to be bi-partisan and/or independent.

40.png
Pattylt:
The Democrats want every vote counted as much as the Republicans.
The Republicans want every legal vote counted. The Democrats want every single ballot counted. Major difference.

100%. Wouldn’t it be interesting to know the percentage of illegal votes? What do you think the breakdown would be between Republican and Democrat?
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
In this particular case, yes, FOX News is responsible for having used a decision desk that prematurely called election results before ALL the states had closed their polls, headed by an obviously biased Democrat who called Arizona for Biden while there were still a million-plus votes remaining to be counted – way, way prematurely. FOX is responsible for the sources it uses and the people it hires.

Calling election results while polls are still open, and people are still voting, in certain parts of the country (due to the different time zones) is irresponsible. The fact that FOX insisted on standing by the Arizona call and wouldn’t listen to its own viewers who tried to reasonably tell them that was wrong makes FOX complicit in the irresponsibility.

So, yes, FOX behaved irresponsibly.
Well now you will have America One Network and Newsmax to go to if FOX isn’t right enough for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back