Gather round my fellow Trump supporters

• Thread starter Thread starter RhodesianSon
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have some evidence no one else knows about.

At any rate, news will be a lot less interesting.

No more:

“I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.”

Last edited:
How can people be so incredibly blind to their own bad behaviours? They call out ‘others’ and assign them the worst of motives, yet do the same wrong things and pat themselves on the back for doing so!!
But everyone is guilty, not just Democrats, of hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Only problem, there is that HRC conceded.
Not until all ballots were counted and she had the recount she felt she needed to ensure it was a fair election. Same thing Al Gore.
But everyone is guilty, not just Democrats, of hypocrisy.
In America our system is set up so that the public and the person running for office receive a fair election and that means recounting close votes and ensuring no mistakes or cheating was done. We should be grateful that we have that. Other countries are not so blessed.

My question is, why are democrats complaining about recounts and that republicans are ensuring no mistakes were made? If they felt confident they did everything correct and honestly and that they have the correct numbers, they should be saying, check it out all you want but curiously that is not what they are saying…

Makes you wonder. 🤔

Last edited:
You complained the election was called before the states certified. No moving the goalposts.
The Media moved the goalposts. Just like they tried with Bush/Gore. And that took time as it should for proper declarations. There are so many irregularities and outstanding issues that awarding President-elect status in such a light is disingenuous. This was not even close to the case when Trump was first elected.

There are so many irregularities and outstanding issues…
This is only a claim made by Trump’s team. At this point, the evidence of this must not be sufficient to warrant delay. This year has almost nothing in common with 2000.

At this point, the evidence of this must not be sufficient to warrant delay
If there were anything that warrants a delay the media wouldn’t report it.

I know it bothers some people but the media does not declare who won the presidency.

It is not their job.

I am disappointed that people can’t differentiate between voter fraud and unusual goings on that don’t affect the vote.

The OANN report actually contains no examples of voter fraud.

I am disappointed that people can’t differentiate between voter fraud and unusual goings on that don’t affect the vote.

The OANN report actually contains no examples of voter fraud.
Unfortunately I see this tainting the election far beyond this moment in time. For the next four years we’ll hear tales of how ‘irregular’ the election was and doubts about Biden winning will persist.

That’s probably going to be a thing in every election going forward. When a Republicans wins it will be foreign interference and a Democrat will be elected through fraud.

For the next four years we’ll hear tales of how ‘irregular’ the election was and doubts about Biden winning will persist.
Similar to what we have heard the last four years from the democrats and for four years after Bush won over Gore.

Contested elections are not unusual. In the United States we have a right to know that an election was fair and honest. Be grateful we have that here in our country. Some countries do not.

That’s probably going to be a thing in every election going forward. When a Republicans wins it will be foreign interference and a Democrat will be elected through fraud.
Hopefully we the technology of today we can correct some of that. Maybe?

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s over yet, and it is Trump’s right to challenge the results. It is too early to put it behind us – even though it’s tempting to just move forward. It’s a mess and I hate all of this. We will know soon enough. I am encouraged, however, that we did so well in the House. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come. I don’t think that America is ready to embrace a radical agenda.

Sure it is his right. But I hope he pays for all of the recounts. They do cost money. I believe some states require the person requesting the recount to pay. I believe WI is one of those states. I will be interested to see if he requests a recount in WI

Well if he hasn’t left by Jan. 20th the army comes in to do it!

When will he start appearing on Newsmax and get his own radio show?

Last edited:
It’s interesting to see that the right has even moved away from FOX news. More fringe sites like Breitbart and Newsmax may become the new standard bearers for the right.

I see FOX following along though with some time.

Sure it is his right. But I hope he pays for all of the recounts. They do cost money. I believe some states require the person requesting the recount to pay. I believe WI is one of those states. I will be interested to see if he requests a recount in WI
He is pushed for time in Wisconsin.
(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Most States have something similar

Sources:

Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back