Georgia Governor Calls For Audit After Heroes Capture Shredder Truck Loading Election Materials

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not an opinion it’s the TRUTH. You just don’t like the TRUTH maybe and a bunch of BS.
The only TRUTH I’d spell with capital letters doesn’t come from a nurse practitioner, no matter how experienced, or anyone else on this forum. It comes from Christ.

The only TRUTH I’d spell with capital letters doesn’t come from a nurse practitioner, no matter how experienced, or anyone else on this forum. It comes from Christ.
The TRUTH is the TRUTH, and we are all to speak the TRUTH.

Christ taught us the difference between right and wrong and the will to speak the TRUTH.

Last edited:
And just an FYI Biden believes in abortion, and this is a CATHOLIC forum.
That is not calumny. It’s on the record.

Speculating on criminality that has not been proven in court, and his mental status without conducting a proper medical exam and mental assessment, is calumny.

Or have you administered an MMSE to him that we don’t know about?

That is not calumny. It’s on the record.

Speculating on criminality that has not been proven in court, and his mental status without conducting a proper medical exam and mental assessment, is calumny.

Or have you administered an MMSE to him that we don’t know about?
He’s 80 years old, and you’d have to be a total idiot to not see it!

Speculation? It’s all over the place, 47 years and he’s a billionare. How’d he get that money? He’s a crook like a lot of politicians.

Knock the phoniness off, just say you like him and don’t like Trump…

Last edited:
I don’t care for either to be frank. But I like Trump the least.
That’s your choice, but Trump hasn’t been in politics stealing form the public for 47 years and at least he’s against abortion.

My specialty is geriatrics.
My wife retired as a family physician this year. Near the end her career, her patient load was nearly entirely geriatric. It’s been a subject of frequent dinner table discussion. She also had a few choice comments to make about Mr. Trump’s mental status. I guess you medical types like to fly-by diagnose.

I guess you medical types like to fly-by diagnose.
It’s the medical truth, he loses his trend of thought, can’t help when you see it. It’s obvious. He had a brain tumor you know…maybe it’s back again…

Last edited:
No one is perfect.

But maybe look into and read more about Biden…
Well, since I’m Canadian, it doesn’t really matter to me. I just want the US to remain democratic. We are after all your neighbour and largest trading partner. That’s the thing about democracy we don’t always get our own way, but we get another kick at the can 4 years later. Meanwhile the sun rises in the east and sets in the west no matter who’s in the WH.

It’s the medical truth, he loses his trend of thought, can’t help when you see it. It’s obvious. He had a brain tumor you know…maybe it’s back again…
Wrong he had an aneurysm, not a brain tumour.
It’s the medical truth, he loses his trend of thought, can’t help when you see it. It’s obvious.
I know a lot of people like that who wander around in their thoughts and are 1/3 his age. Some people I will just avoid conversing with, they are so hard to follow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back